ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛~Ⓘⓡⓞⓝⓨ

The sheet fought against me, refusing to stay over the mattress's corners. By this time, all I wanted to do was throw it into a fire and smile while watching it burn. Too agitated to try anymore with it, I sat down and unlocked my phone.

Ack. The home screen was flooded with messages, emails, and miscalls. I noticed a missed call from my mother, but what grabbed my attention more was an email from BigHit Entertainment.

Opening it, my eyes met a bolded title in all caps:

"WELCOME TO BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT- PLEASE CALL THIS NUMBER IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS XXX-XXX-XXXX."

SCHEDULE IS LISTED BELOW

I clicked on the schedule and a white calendar filled with dates and events popped up. Let's see, today is Wednesday and I don't start my job until...Monday?! Oh no, I got here too early! Maybe that's why smurf out there didn't know anything of my arrival. That makes a lot more sense I guess, but I still think Taehyung's company should have notified him a month in advance that a woman was going to share an apartment with him for a full year.

Honestly, I don't understand why this is a requirement. Does he need a babysitter? That dude is a grown man for heaven's sake. Imagine babysitting your childhood crush though. A dream come true? I just hope this happened for a reason which I'll be grateful for later.

All of a sudden, I feel something wet flick at my ankle. I jerk my foot up to find an adorable, little brown-black Pomeranian staring up at me, wagging its tail excitedly. "Why, hello there! You must Yeontan, the smurf's dog. You're so cute!" I softly scratched it on the head, taking its small size into consideration. The fluffiness made me smile and my mood lightened. My day got better in only a few seconds.

 My day got better in only a few seconds

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🔆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the time storing all my clothes in the dresser and closet, I was pretty hungry. I didn't eat at the airport because of my nerves and I still had nothing in my stomach. I began to walk out the door when the dog jumped off my bed to join me at my feet.

We strode down the hallway together to find a now dressed Taehyung sitting at the kitchen table, scrolling through his phone. I snuck up behind him and noticed he just opened an app called Weverse. I'm about to turn around when the Pomeranian lets out a high-pitched yelp, and Taehyung looks over his shoulder and sees me creepily standing there still as a statue, in mid-turn. He stared at me with another one of his famous blank faces. W-why was he so pretty? His white shirt contrasted well with his blue hair.

"Ahem, uh s-sorry to be a bother, but do you know where a Giant Eagle might be? Or maybe a Target?" I say this quickly, nervously watching his expression morph into confusion. "Giant Eagle?" He repeats, unsure of how to pronounce it.