ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞~Ⓣⓐⓔ Ⓖⓞⓣ Ⓞⓝ Ⓗⓔⓡ Ⓑⓐⓓ Ⓢⓘⓓⓔ

Sharp, clinging pings shattered the peaceful silence of the early morning, forcing me to open my glued-shut eyes. I woke up in complete befuddlement, my distorted gaze meeting sheets of hail pounding the extensive arch of windows. The deadly little balls of ice ricocheted off the glass, one right after the other. Yes, my kind of weather!

I snuggled deeper into the couch, tightening the blue blanket around my body while tucking my cold toes back under.

Wait, what blanket? I thought in surprise, opening my eyes again.

That's when I noticed Taehyung sleeping on his back across from me, legs roosting on top of the cushions. A rather large, light gray pillow adorned with a diagonal rhombus pattern rested on Taehyung's stomach. His blue hair was let out of the pony, causing mall tendrils to fly up with each breath.

I smiled to myself, appreciating Taehyung's sweet gesture

I smiled to myself, appreciating Taehyung's sweet gesture. However, I frowned just as quick when I wondered how I got to the couch, because I don't remember ever making it anywhere besides the floor outside Tae's room.

Did he actually carry me? I'm betting my top dollar he did, or else I was sleepwalking, which I don't do on a regular basis. I seriously hope I wasn't drooling or anything like that, because ew, hashtag embarrassing.

I buried my face in the blanket, fangirling hard. Imagine your idol carrying you bridal-style, like my heart cannot take this. Although I can never ever tell Taehyung about my adolescent obsession with BTS, including my current infatuation, he will always remain my bias, despite him being a total smurf.

When I caught myself intensely staring at him, I shook my head and got up from the couch, covering Taehyung with his blanket, which was on the floor in a pitiful truss.

I yawned, blinking away my spotty vision.

Stretching my arms above my head, I winced, my back uncomfortably twinging due to my bra, which I had never taken off before I went to sleep. I then patted Tae's head and went to my room to retrieve my phone and to get ready for the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My bare feet padded down the cold marble as breakfast ideas zoomed through my mind. I'll have to check our inventory before making a decision, seeing we only have a limited supply.

Once I reached my room, I grabbed my phone and checked the time, saw that it was 10:15, and then plugged it in to the charger. I also hooked my toiletries bag over one shoulder, seriously needing to brush the tangles out of my hair.

Before I left for the bathroom, I picked out a white tee along with a tan, fuzzy cardigan that reached my knees, and a fitted pair of grey sweats to finish my lazy day winter look.

I planned to take a hot, steamy shower, seeing that I never got the chance yesterday because of the little...incident that had transpired.

En route to the bathroom, I was forced to tiptoe on the wooden floors, so I wouldn't wake Taehyung up. Yeontan was probably sleeping on his owner's bed, leaving me alone on my journey.