Chapter 24

Ivy got up with a tired groan, stretching as Minho started with wake up as well. He turned his head to look at her, giving her a sleepy smile.

"Morning," he slurred.

"Morning." She sat back, so she was sitting against the wall behind her bed. She lifted her arm to lay behind Minho's head and began to run her fingers through his hair. That was one of the perks of being in a relationship with him; she was allowed to touch and play with his hair, which he was very protective of. "You ready for today?"

Minho hummed, smiling lazily at her.

"I guess so. I'm way too comfy at the moment, so I don't want to leave."

He shifted so he could face her but winced as he did. Ivy looked down at him in confusion.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Must have slept weird," he replied. "My shoulder hurts a little."

"Sit up and take off your shirt."

"Wow, very blunt, Ivy. I didn't think we were there yet in our relationship."

Ivy rolled her eyes.

"You're jacked, Minho. Now come on, I need to take a look at your back before you head out."

Minho did as he was told, sitting up and turning around so his back was to her. Ivy helped to pull off his shirt. After setting the shirt to the side, Ivy placed her hands on Minho's shoulders. She began to carefully put pressure on his shoulders and back, causing a slight groan to come from Minho.

"Sorry," she muttered.

"You're fine," Minho replied. "It just hurts a little bit, but it feels good too."

Ivy nodded even though he couldn't see her. She put a little more pressure onto his back and used her fingers and palms to get the aches and small knots out of Minho's back. As she worked, she could feel Minho melting under her menstrations. Within no time, Ivy had gotten rid of the pain in Minho's shoulders, but she didn't stop. She let her hands rise up his back and neck until they got to his hair. She began to massage his scalp, running her hands through his hair again. Minho sighed happily, leaning his head back so it rested on Ivy's shoulder. She chuckled a little at the look of bliss on his face.

Minho opened his eyes, forcing himself to stay awake. He looked at Ivy and grinned at her. Without a warning, he spun around and practically tackled her to the bed, simply lying on top of her. Ivy laughed but did not try to move him. Instead, she rubbed his back and neck, making him relax more, his arms wrapped around her body and his head laying on her chest.

"Minho, you've got to get up," she said after a few minutes.

"Don't wanna," he grumbled.

"Come on. You have to get Thomas and go check out the sections." She forced his head up so she could look him in the eye. "I promise we'll continue this later if you want."

"Why the shuck would I not want this?" he replied with a cocky smirk.

Ivy rolled her eyes, tossing Minho's shirt at him. The two got up as he put his shirt back on and headed outside to get Thomas.

~

After saying goodbye to the two boys, Ivy made her way to the Med Hut, a jar of water in her hand. She figured that if Alby was to wake up, he would want some water since he hadn't had any in a few days. She took a deep breath before stepping inside. Alby was tied to the bed, still asleep while Jeff sat beside him. Laying on one of the nearby beds was Clint. The awake Med-Jack looked up, giving Ivy a nod in greeting.