thirty-one

Harper.

I woke up- thankfully not due to pain- but due to snoring.

I lifted my head, noticing the source was Michael, who was knocked out in a chair beside my bed, his head resting against the wall.

Luke shifted lightly, clearly just waking up, making me rest my head back on his chest.

After closing my eyes and trying to adjust myself to the sound of snoring, Luke moved again.

This time he lifted his head, glancing in Michael's direction.

"He didn't take his sinus medicine, he always snores when he doesn't take it and he knows that" Luke groaned, clearly annoyed with his snoring.

"Turn a fan on" I suggested, making Luke immediately stand from where he was laying beside me.

Minutes after he left the room, he returned with a fan, immediately plugging it in with a grin.

The second he turned it on I realized, he got the loudest fan in the building.

"Jesus Christ" Calum's voice spoke from the couch, waking Ashton up in the process.

"Better than Michael's snoring." Luke spoke, immediately making himself comfortable and climbing right back into my bed.

"How the hell did we all fall asleep in here?" Ashton managed to laugh over the sound of the fan.

"I don't know but that was the best sleep I've gotten in months before Michael woke me up, so please let me go back to sleep" Luke spoke tiredly, letting my head immediately find its way to his chest.

"Someone's moody" Calum joked, turning slowly on the couch, avoiding hitting Ashton as he did.

"Shut up"

To say the least

My idea of the fan was now kicking me in the ass

Because this fan was so loud, I couldn't sleep.

I soon saw Michael sit up, his face staring in the direction of the fan.

Without a word he got up, swiftly unplugged the fan before returning back to his chair, laying right back down.

About fifteen minutes after he sat down, he was snoring again, making me want to lose my mind.

I didn't know which was worse

The fan or the snoring?

I soon felt Luke sit straight up without a warning.

He got up, went straight to the fan and plugged it in, returning right back to me.

This turned into almost a silent war

Ten minutes after Luke plugged it in, Michael unplugged it

Then Luke would get almost right back up and plug it back in

Back and forth

Back and forth

I couldn't sleep for shit.

I was almost looking forward for when they would go to work, because this was driving me insane and I was so tired.

And soon

Their alarms went off

One after another

Thank the lord.

I felt Luke squeeze me tighter as Michael turned them all off, groaning lightly.

"Whoever plugged this fan in can go to hell" michael spoke to the room.

"Your snoring can go to hell" Luke shot back.

"Can you guys go to work so that I can sleep?"