forty-two

After several promises from all four boys that they'd actually help me get back to them, I ended up on a plane.

And then I ended up in a brand new house with my dad and all of this children

But there was immediately problems on arrival.

He had three kids.

Two girls, one boy.

All dicks.

The girls constantly wanted my dads attention, when he went to hug me, they instantly tried to do something to make him stop.

The boy wasn't much of a problem, he just never spoke, bumped me as he walked past and locked himself in his room.

"So Harper, you're actually going to have to share a room with Meghan until we can figure out where to put you." My dad spoke, making me look to him quickly.

"Where to put me?" I questioned.

"We only bought a four bedroom house." He spoke slowly, my mom glancing between the two of us.

"Why would you buy a four bedroom hour if you knew you had four kids?" I shot to him.

"She's not sleeping in my room." Meghan spoke from the kitchen, making him sigh.

"Alice, could Harper-" "absolutely not."

I stared to my mom.

"Well- the couch can work until we get things figured out, right sweetie?" Mom smiled to me.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked my mom.

"What do you mean-" "I was happy." I spoke sternly.

"I was living the life, I loved Michael and I fucking loved the positive male interaction that I was receiving- and then you force me to come all the way home, to be pushed away yet again. Why?" I asked her.

"This is your family, Harper." She spoke.

"No- this isn't, I've never fit in with this family." I spat, heading to the door.

"And you think you'll fit in with Michael and the guys?" She shot to me.

"I surely did before you started cheating on him."

Of course, every girl in the house gasped.

And my dad took over

"Harper- I will not have you disrespecting your mother in my house, I know those boys let you do whatever the hell you wanted to, but-" "don't bring my boys into this." I spoke firmly to him.

I wasn't backing down

I was drug here for absolutely no reason and I wanted them to know how pissed I was about it.

"Your boys?" My dad laughed out.

"Harper they never gave a fuck about you." He spat.

"You're lying." I spat back.

"Tell me something, do you think they love you?" My dad spoke.

"I do." I confirmed.

"And do you love them?" He shot to me.

"Yes." I was so angry, I was so ready to go anywhere but here.

"You love them so much, that in a few weeks- when Michael buys you a ticket- you're actually going to abandon your family and go back over there?" He asked.

"I don't even have a room here- I'm clearly not wanted-" "answer the questions." He interrupted me

"Yes, I'm leaving as soon as Michael can get me home." I spoke firmly

"Then give me your phone, and go." He spoke firmly.

"What?" I spat to him.

"You're going to abandon us in a few weeks, we clearly don't need you now. Good luck, but go." He spoke.

"Let me call michael first-" "no, this is my property and I refuse to allow you to use it. Get out of my house." He spoke, taking my phone from me.

"Mom." I spoke to her as she covered her face, tears in her eyes.

I laughed.

She's left me for every other man in her life.

Why would she change that now?

"Fuck all of you."