fifty

Over the next few weeks, everything blossomed.

I started getting accepted into multiple internships that I would have to choose from.

Tyler and I thrived. Michael threatened Tyler almost daily, but we both knew deep down that Michael was happy that we were together.

My parents didn't speak to me, which I think was best. I didn't need them. I had my own family.

Luke, Calum, Ash and Michael tried their hardest everyday to make me choose their intern program rather than the others that accepted me

Which, I knew I would most likely choose this hospital

But what's the fun in just letting them win? I'll make them work for it a little more.

Tyler's mom was surprisingly stable.

Michael tells me she doesn't have much time left, which I can see.

She's weak, she can't even walk to the bathroom by herself.

She's slowly deteriorating more and more, she can't even bare anymore surgery, it's basically just making her comfortable and waiting on nature to take its course.

This is hard on Tyler, but for the most part, he's accepted it. He grieved several months ago, and it was horrible. He pushed everyone away, he wouldn't even speak to me. He barely ate, he wouldn't speak, it was horrible.

It took the guys threatening to sedate him and put a feeding tube through his nose for him to actually start eating.

But after his mom had a long talk with him one day, he suddenly just accepted it.

Everything turned out okay for him, I don't know what she told him, but it made him feel better.

My life was good.

I was excited to see what was coming, I was ready for the future and ready to see where I was going to end up.

It's kinda crazy when I think about it

I hated these guys- especially Michael- when I first got here. I was attached to my moms hip and wanted nothing but to go back home.

But now everything was completely different

I hate my mom. I will never return to what I used to consider my home, and I love these four boys more than anything in this world.

I looked to Michael as we all sat outside by the pool, watching Ashton barbecue as Luke, Cal and Tyler played volley ball.

"Thank you for taking me in" I told him, seeing him look to me.

"What do you mean?" He laughed to me.

"I gave you hell for the first few months that I knew you- I gave you every reason to hate me, but yet you never did" I spoke, making him smile.

"You showed me what it's like to have a dad that actually cares about me and I'm more than thankful for that." I exhaled to him.

"Thank you for changing my life for the better. I never thought I could love someone as much as I love you, you've taught me everything that I need to know as a man." He smiled, kissing my head firmly.

"I love you, Michael"

"I love you too, Harp"

                                  The End.