♛Chptr. 2 || ☆☆Bad, Bad News☆☆♛

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [My Strange Addiction]
0:32 ──o───────── -3:00
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

The way I'm still in love with this GIF 😍

☆☆Bad, Bad News☆☆

"Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under it." 

He sighed tiredly as he knew already who was the owner of the voice and the arm that was relaxingly swinging on his shoulders.

"Lady Macbeth, Act 1 - Scene 5," His best friend narrated as if he was the one who owned the quotation.

"How did you know I was in there, Tae?" He asked, his voice lacking enthusiasm. He felt his best friend shrugging.

"I saw some poor teenagers scurrying away and I just had a gut feeling that you would be close," He tells as if it's no news to him anymore. "You know, if there's trouble then there's also you." He stated as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"They're the ones who tried to sexually harass me. Just pointing that out since you seem to not get the whole idea of why they had to run away from me." He emphasized because he felt offended that Taehyung sounded as if he pities those scumbags more than him.

"Ooh, I already know that though. I just pitied them because they were literally limping their way out, your highness." He heard Taehyung chuckling and he couldn't help but feel sort of prideful for causing that.

"I'm proud of you, Chim!" He heaved a heavy sigh, about to remove Taehyung's arms around him but failed.

"Shouldn't you be reprimanding your best friend not to do those kinds of things anymore? Because I'm pretty sure that's what a good friend is supposed to be doing, Tae."

"We'll surely go to hell after this," He heard that line again for the nth time and he knows, of all people, what his best friend wants to hear from him. "And what should you say next?" He asked him as they were already walking out of the gym and in through the hallways where a bunch of their schoolmates was already ogling at the two of them. Taehyung even giving a wink to some of them, either dudes or girls.

"Kim Taehyung could you--"

"What should you say next, my Lady Macbeth?" Taehyung uttered the question and this time more firmly, the arm from his shoulder tightening around him too. His best friend is seriously something else and he'll go with it simply because it's Taehyung. No logic needed. It's just because he's Taehyung.