Introduction

Hi my name is y/n. Ever since I was little I've been very talented at many things. I know martial arts along with many other fighting skills, I'm a master of nen. I'm known as a conjurer. I can conjure all types of things. I have a gift of learning things very quickly.

When I was 10, I began to learn to use nen. They said it would take me years to completely master it, but I did it in a few short months. My master and family were all amazed. After I mastered all the basics my master told me I should begin training to become a hunter. Hunters are people that hunt down all types of things.

It sounded like a lot of fun. So I trained extremely hard for a few years. When I turned 15 I headed off to take the hunter exam. They say once every 3 years is how often a rookie passes the exam. I didn't let that get to me however. I knew I had what it took.

To my surprise the test was extremely easy for me. I was a little disappointed. It was almost as if I trained to hard for it, but it didn't matter cuz I got to become a hunter. Me and two other applicants were the only ones to past the exam that year. After it was over I returned back home.

My family and master were all very happy to hear that I passed and was now a hunter. After that I stayed home for awhile, but I knew that I needed to leave. I felt such an urge to travel around the world and see new things. I wanted to be a true hunter.

I told my family this and they understood. The day that I left my mom couldn't stop crying, but she was very happy for me. I hugged her and my dad until the bus came to the stop. I'm an only child so it was hard for them to let their only little girl go. I thanked my master for everything and got on the bus. I waved goodbye one last time before they disappeared in the distance.

After that I spent 3 years traveling all around. I searched for lost treasures, new and exciting places, brand new foods to try. You name it, I was looking for it. I was having the time of my life, and I had made a lot of good friends at the same time. Although, it still felt like I was missing something. It seemed as tho I was searching for something but didn't know what. All that changed that night at the bar...