Option B

You chose to let him walk away

I watched as my soul mate walked away. Tears formed in my eyes. He turned back only once. He waved his hand goodbye before jumping off the building. As he did that the sky became dark. I sat there on the roof crying while it slowly drifted into night time. Maybe he's right. It would just be too risking. And who knows? Maybe we'll see each other again someday.

4 years later

I starred out the window of the hunters association building. Over the pass few years I have worked my way up to a double star hunter. I also decided to become a black list hunter.

I have decided to devote all my time into catching all the spiders. I had caught about half of them, but I still had a ways to go. I wanted them all to pay the price for what they had done.

On my free time I would usually be at the hunters association. Helping others with work. I would also try to spend as much time with my friends as possible. But I'm alway busy these days. Things were hard to work out. I watched cars drive by on the street when I heard a knock at the door.

"Hello is Miss l/n in here?" I heard someone say. I spun my chair around to see beans in the door way. I greeted him with a smile. He smiled back but it looked kind of sad in a way.

"Yeah what can I do for you Beans?" I asked. His face seems almost pitiful. I couldn't quite figure out why though.

"Um well you see...there's some information that might be useful to you." He began. I sat up right in my seat and looked straight into his eyes.

"Okay go on I'm listening."

"Well first off I have a question. Do you know a man named Hisoka Morow?" He said almost in a whisper. The last two words echoed through my brain. Then I remembered everything that had happened all those years ago with him. I then realized I was spacing out, so I answered quickly.

"Yes I knew him years ago, why?"

"Um well, I'm sorry to say this miss l/n but Hisoka is dead." He tried to say bluntly. My mouth dropped and my eyes widened.

"W-what?" I stuttered our. I could already feel the tears in my eyes, "How did this happen?"

"Hisoka was killed by the remaining spider members. They say it was pay back to you. Again I'm very sorry. I'll leave you alone now." Beans then walked out of the room quickly.

I managed to hold back my tears, but the shock look on my face wouldn't disappear. I slowly walked my way over to the door. I walked slowly and with my head held low. I was hunched over and let my arms dangled slightly.

I walked through the building. Many people asked me what was wrong, but I just ignored them and kept walking. I walking all the way up to the roof where I sat myself.

That's when the tears started rushing down. I couldn't control my screams and cries. I didn't care if anyone heard me. I didn't care about anything right then.

"Why!?" I screamed, "Why does everything good in my life have to be taken away from me over and over again?!" I couldn't take it. It physically hurt my body.

"If only I would have made him stay all those years ago, none of this would have happened." I whispered to myself. Life had been so unfair to me, I didn't want to deal with it anymore.

"I'm sorry Hisoka, this is all my fault. I love you, I will never love another man the way I loved you." I sat up on that roof, and cried for hours.

Third person pov

Y/n was never the same after that. She became a lot more cold and bitter. She rarely talked to anyone. Even though she seemed tough and intimidating, everyone could see the sadness in her eyes. The eyes of someone who lost something very important to them.

Y/n crossed paths with her one and only soul mate, but she let him slip away too many times. To the point where she could never get him back.

The end