10

"What do you mean they're gonna be here?!" I screamed. Hisoka just laughed.

"I may have anonymously tipped them off about where you would be."

"Why the fuck would you do that??" I screamed again.

"Well I alway love a good chase, and I still want to see your nen powers." He smirked. I scolded at him and quickly got up. I through on some cloths before running out of the room. Right as I got out of the room I heard glass break behind me. Shit they're here. I kept running down the hall.

Third person pov

Shalnark and Chrollo broke through the window into Hisoka's room. There they only saw Hisoka, no y/n.

"Hisoka where is she?" Shalnark asked.

"You just missed her," Hisoka said with a playful voice. Chrollo and Shalnark ran out of the room after y/n.

First person pov

I ran down the hall. I headed towards the stairs but Shizuku was there with her vacuum. I didn't want to but I had no choice but to use the elevator. I quickly ran towards it only to find Nobunaga. I turned around and ran towards the end of the hallway. I knew it was a dead end but I didn't have any other options.

I reached the end of the hall and turned around to see Franklin and Pakunoda.

"There's no way out, why don't you just surrender?" Pakunoda offered, but I wasn't going down that easily.

"This isn't over yet," I said with a smirk, "see you guys later." I broke through the glass and jumped out the window. I started to fall, but I quickly grabbed onto the side of the building. I started scaling it to the top. This way I can jump to the next building to get away.

I made it to the top quickly. I was about to run over and jump to the other building when four bodies emerged from the shadows. Chrollo, Phinks, Feitan, and Hisoka surrounded me.

"It's over just come with us," Phinks said. Well I guess I have no choice. I have to use my nen power.

"Takeshi!!" I yelled. My nen power appeared. My power is a military warrior that I use to protect me in situations like these.

(Note that Takeshi isn't suppose to be Kuroo from Haikyuu, he's just suppose to look like him

(Note that Takeshi isn't suppose to be Kuroo from Haikyuu, he's just suppose to look like him.)

Takeshi uses a gun infused with nen bullets. He started shooting at everyone. All of them started dodging the bullets. Feitan tried to attack him, but Takeshi is very skilled. He close to invincible and if he gets hurt he can regenerate very quickly. He swiftly dodged every single one of Feitans attacks and was able to hit him in the shoulder with the gun. Feitan stepped back and held his shoulder. At this point I had started to run off leaving Takeshi to fight for me.

"Hisoka, Phinks you two stay here and fight her body guard. I'll go after her," Chrollo yelled.

"Sure seems like fun," Hisoka giggled. I was about to jump off the building when Chrollo appeared in front of me. Luckily for me Takeshi wasn't the only trick I had up my sleeve. I conjured my whip made of thousands of tiny sharp blades.

"I call this whip of tears," I said with a smile. I rapidly spun the whip around myself. In casing me inside. I mainly used this techniques or defense but I was itching for a fight. I sent my whip flying at Chrollo. It hit him and sent him flying over, nearly knocking him to the ground.

Damn he's tough, that hit should have sent him flying off the building with every bone in his body broken.

"You are very strong. All the more reason why I can't kill you right now," Chrollo said completely calm and collected. My eyes widened in shock. Does he really think he can beat me that easily? I didn't have time to sit there and over think. I needed to get out of there.

I swung my whip at him again. This time hitting him in the face. I was able to cut his face and sent him in a daze for only a few moments. I used that time to jump over to the next building, then the next. I kept running and running. I deactivated Takeshi.

"Damn it!! She got away." Phinks yelled.

"Calm down Phinks," Chrollo said. Phinks, Feitan, and Hisoka looked over at him. "She can't get away. We have her tied on the end of a thread."

I ran and ran and ran. I didn't want to stop, so I kept going. Eventually I thought it was safe so I stopped. All of the sudden it felt like I was hearing giggles. I looked all around to see know one. The giggles didn't stop however. They must be in my head, but who's putting them there?

I then could hear exactly who's laugh this was. It was Hisoka's laugh playing in my head over and over again. It started to get louder and louder. Why won't it go away?! I fell on my knees in frustration. The laughing suddenly stopped. I sat there for a moment. Everything around me was completely silent.

"Surprise..." I heard someone whisper very close to my ear. I jumped up and started running immediately. I didn't even look back. I then got hit in the head very hard by something in front of me. What the hell just hit me? There was nothing in front of me. Or at least I didn't see anything.

I fell on the ground about to lose consciousness. My eye lids began to grow heavy as it became extremely hard to hold them open. The last thing I saw before my eyes shut was Hisoka and Chrollo standing over top of me.