9

Warning this chapter contains a little mature content

"What do you mean I need to go with you? How did you find my room?" I asked.

"I am a hunter as well you know. It wasn't very hard to figure out your information." My friends came into the room.

"Y/n who's this guy and why is he here?" Hisoka continued to talk ignoring what Addy said.

"Anyways if I can find out where your staying then so can the phantom troupe. If you want to keep you and your friends save, I suggest coming with me.

"Y/n what is going on?" Ali asked.

"Look guys I'll explain later but I have to go. It's to keep everyone safe. I'll try to keep in touch." I went and grabbed most of my cloths and belongings.

"I'll be back soon." And with that I left with Hisoka.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"My room," is all he said.

"Wait you have a room here to?"

"Well yes I needed a place to sleep to you know." I blushed in embarrassment. We got in the elevator and went up a few floors. We walked down the hall and Hisoka stopped at one of the rooms. He unlocked the door and we walked in. The room was similar to the one I had with the girls. The only difference was there was only one bed.

"You look tired. Do you want to take a shower?" Hisoka offered. I looked down at myself and I suddenly felt disgusting.

"Yeah thank you." I went into the bathroom and started running the water. Right as I started to take my clothes off Hisoka came in the bathroom. I jumped back in shock covering my naked body with my remaining clothes.

"Oh don't mind me doll. I need to get washed up to you know." Hisoka said with a smug face.
I could tell he was getting turned on by the way he was looking me up and down.

"Ummmmmmm..." I said blushing the slightest trying not to let my self drool.

"Ah, so you agree to let me join you!" He said taking off his shirt reviling his muscular toned body.
Even if I didn't want him to come with me it seemed like it was a little to late for that, so I didn't try to stop him.

I got in first with Hisoka following behind me. The warmth from the shower swallowed my body whole. Not so long after I stepped in the shower I felt the touch of his ever so muscular hands wrap around my waist pulling my body close to his. Slightly shaking from the shock and happiness I was feeling I turned my head up towards his and looked him straight in the eye. His piercing golden toned eyes were staring right back at me with a sorta gentle glance, while he was hugging me tighter.

"I've missed you for the last three years." Hisoka said leaning in for a kiss.

"Me to." I said getting muffled by Hisoka lips touching mine.

My back was against the cold shower wall with Hisoka's warm, tall and define body pressed up to mine. He was stroking the back of my head while we were so passionately kissing. I have to say it felt so amazing being with him again.

Slightly pushing him away from me I said, "Ok, maybe we should actually shower now." Hisoka was refusing but I finally got him to agree. We finished up and got out of the shower.

"I hope we can do this again." He said, placing his hands on my shoulders.

"I would really like that." I said turning my head away and blushing. I looked at the clock and the time was 2:00 am.

"Geez it's late, we should probably get to bed." I stated. "Oh wait, I want to know how you didn't get in trouble with letting me go."

"Hm well..."

Flashback

Third person pov

Chrollo, Phinks, and Feitan were the first to arrive back at the hideout. There they saw Hisoka sitting there playing with his cards, and no sign of y/n.

"Hisoka what the hell where is she!" Phinks yelled.

"She got away." Hisoka said calmly. Feitan ran over to Hisoka holding a blade to his throat.

"Do you have a death wish Hisoka." Hisoka just laughed and continued to play with his cards.

"Calm down Feitan, let's give him a chance to explain." Chrollo stated. Feitan moved away allowing Hisoka to move freely again.

"This girl is very powerful. She broke out of the chains and was able to over throw me. I had to respect how powerful she was so I didn't chase after her." Hisoka said without any emotion.

"I see, well it looks like we'll have to find her before she leaves." Chrollo said.

"So your not gonna punish him?" Phinks asked.

"No I'm not, I don't know many people who can over throw Hisoka. So this girl must be more useful than we originally thought." And with that the phantom troupe started putting together a plan to get y/n back.

End of flashback

First person pov

"Wow, you weren't lying when you said your a good manipulator," I said with a shrug.

"Well now, let's get into bed shall we?" Hisoka said. I climbed into the bed then seconds later felt Hisoka's arms wrapped around my waist. He pulled me in close and I felt his nose on the back of my neck. I smiled. I can't believe I almost completely forgot about him. Is this what they call love? Am I in love with Hisoka? It feels like I could spend the rest of my life with him. I had so many questions that I couldn't quite answer yet.

My thoughts were interrupted by Hisoka's voice.

"By the way doll, members of the troupe will be here in about 5 minutes." I immediately sat up from my position.

"What?!?"