7

I woke up feeling very dizzy and cold. It took a minute for my vision to focus. When it did I saw that I was in a very dark place. It seemed to be an old abandoned building or something. I tried to stand up but quickly learned I was chained down.

"What the hell!!" I yelled. That's when I noticed there were other people in this building.

"Hey boss, she's awake." I looked over at the guy who said that. He was tall and blond and wore a track suit. I looked around to see other people around him. One was short and he wore an all black outfit that covered part of his face. There was a girl who had pink hair with a white outfit. Another girl had blond hair with a purple outfit. And a boy with blond hair who seemed way too happy to be there. There were more in the room but those ones stood out to me.

After the blond haired guy said that another man emerged from the shadows. He had black slicked back hair, and he had a big coat on with fluff at the top.

"Ah yes I see. Your probably confused so let me explain. Word on the streets is your a very good hunter and very powerful. Your skills would be very useful for our team." I looked up to see a man sitting on a box. He had slicked back black hair. And we wore a large coat with fur details.

"I don't even know who you people are!" I yelled.

"Oh yes how rude of me. I forgot to introduce us. We are the phantom troupe." My eyes went wide. I heard about these guys. The gang of thieves who are super dangerous.

"Ah by that look on your face I can tell you've heard of us. Allow me to introduce everyone starting with me, my name is Chrollo." He then went on to tell me everyone's name in the room. Interesting group of people I must say. I thought he was done but then he spoke once more.

"And finally our last member number 4, Hisoka." He said pointed up to a window sill. My eyes widened in shock. All the memories of 3 years ago came flooding back.

"Is something wrong? Do you know Hisoka?" Chrollo asked. I knew I could use this to my advantage to escape so I had to play it cool.

"I know of him. I just know he's dangerous." He just sat up there and smiled. He then looked at me and our eyes met. That strange feeling in my stomach from 3 years ago returned.

"Well then I'll continue," Chrollo said,"We want you to join the troupe." Anger suddenly took over my body.

"Are you kidding me?! I would never join this group. I'm a hunter not a thief. I would never sink that low I-" I suddenly felt a knife very close to my throat. I looked up and saw Feitan, the one that wore all black with have his face covered. I sat there frozen with fear.

"Careful, you don't want to cross us." He said.

"It's alright Feitan, shes just still in shock. You can let her go." Chrollo said. Feitan signed before releasing the knife against my neck. I relaxed just a little bit, but I never took my guard down.

"I can see how all this is a big shock to you. And you'll need some time to let everything sink in, but know that you will join this group or you will die."

Shit. I needed a way out of there and I needed it fast. I could easily break the chains but there were too many people in here for me to escape. I was trying to think of anyway out but nothing.

"Hey boss it's time to head out, the auction is about to start." Machi said.

"Alright, but who's gonna stay behind and watch her to make sure she doesn't escape?" Then I heard that oh so familiar voice.

"I'll do it." Hisoka said.

"Okay Hisoka keep a careful eye on her. I can tell she's trouble." Chrollo said.

"Okay will do," Hisoka said with that smile of his. And with that the rest of the troupe members left leaving me and Hisoka alone together.