6

3 years later...
Third person pov

Over the past three years Hisoka and y/n have drifted apart. They use to text all the time but after a year or so there was pretty much no communication between the two. It got to the point where they barley remembered each other until...

First person pov

I got off the bus with all my luggage. Wow it's been so long since I was last here. I'd been so busy exploring the last few years that I hadn't had time to come see my friends. We finally all called each other up and agreed on spending a few weeks in York New.

I was so excited to see Ali again. Along with some of my other friends. It'll be nice to have a break from being a full time hunter. Over the past years I've earned the roll of becoming a single star hunter. It's a lot of work all the time and I'm glad to take a break. Suddenly I heard a familiar force behind me.

"Omgggg y/n!!" Ali engulfed me in a hug. I smiled and hugged back. Behind her were my two other friends Addy and Samantha. I gave them both hugs and we all walked off laughing. We decided to head to a coffee shop since we couldn't check into our hotel yet.

"So y/n how has being a single star hunter been?" Addy asked.

"It's been lots of fun! But it can also be exhausting at times. I really needed this vacation with you guys." All of us talked and caught up on stuff for awhile. I didn't realize we had been talking for over an hour. I checked the time.

"Oh it looks like we can go check in to the hotel now. Let's go." We all left the coffee shop and headed to the hotel. With my hunters license we were able to get a pretty nice hotel. One of the more fancier ones, and we were on a high level which was fun to see the view.

We walked into the room and it was huge. There was a living room area with a small kitchen, then a door way to the bedroom that had two king beds with the bathroom as well. We all stood there amazed.

"Wow this place is incredible, thank you so much y/n!!" Samatha said.

"Yeah of course. Let's all get settled in."

After we all got settled in we decided to just order a pizza. We had fun eating pizza and drinking too much pop. It was a great evening full of laughter and joy. We all crashed around 1 am.

Time skip

I woke up to the alarm we set going off. I heard groans come from the other girls indicating they woke up to. Maybe we shouldn't have so much fun every night.

"Well since everyone is up what should we do today?" Ali asked. We all sat there for a minute searching for an answer. An idea struck my mind.

"Let's go tour the city. I haven't been here in forever so it would be nice to refresh my memory of everything here."

All the girls agreed so we quickly got ready. Soon we were off. We walked down the streets of the city. The view never let me down. I loved the look of all the tall buildings and cool artwork. It always put me in awe.

Time skip

It was around 6 pm, so the girls and I headed out to get some food. We all wanted some sushi so we went to the nearest sushi restaurant. We got there and were put at a table.

We all ordered and soon got our food. Again we talked about all kinds of random stuff. Mostly about our pasts and funny stories. Another great time. By the end we all probably ate too much but it was worth it. We paid and left the restaurant.

"Hey girls, let's go to a bar!!" Ali said with excitement.

"Yeah sure I'm down, seems like a good night." Addy agreed with her.

"How about you y/n, wanna come with?" Samatha asked.

"Thanks girls but I think I'm just gonna head back to the hotel. I'm not in the drinking mood."

"Ok we'll be careful on your way back. There's all kinds of weird people around here at night." Ali said looking a little worried.

"Don't worry I'll be fine. Now go have some fun. I'll be in the room when you guys get back." I said. We all said our goodbye and I began the walk back to the hotel. I could have caught a cab but I felt like walking off all the food I ate.

The walk from the restaurant to the hotel should take about 15 minutes or so. About have way through the walk I stopped for a moment. I felt the urge that someone was following me, but it quickly went away. I decided to shake it off and walk a little faster towards the hotel.

Right by the hotel was a pretty dark and sketchy area. Great, just great. I started waking through the area when I felt it again. That feeling of being watched. I couldn't shake it this time so I looked all around me. I didn't see anyone, so if someone was there they were a damn good hider. I turned back around and started walking again.

The last thing I remember is getting hit by something hard and falling on the ground. I passed out soon after that.