14

Trigger warning: Chapter contains brief talk of suicide. Read with caution.

I sat there on the floor. My tear drops soaking into the carpet below me. There's nothing I can do. Hisoka's gonna die and I can't do anything about it. Horrible thought after thought kept playing in my head.

What will I do if he dies? Could I move on and find someone else? Maybe I can forget all about him. I can pretend all of this was a dream. Act like I never knew a man named Hisoka. I shot my head up to the sky.

No. I can't forget about him. I'll never forget about him. He changed my life. He's my one and only. I'll never move on if he dies. Maybe I'll just kill myself. It would be easier then dealing with the pain. Then I could see him again.

Thoughts of my family came to my head. I hadn't seen them in a while. How sad they would be to see me like this. The thought of my friends came to my mind soon after. All the times we laughed and sang songs. The times we stayed up too late, or drank too much. Hisoka then came back to my mind

His warm touch. His soft lips on mine. His stern yet comforting voice. The mysterious side of him that no one could figure out. His loving arms that held me so tight. The look of passion in his eyes whenever he looked at me.

I then sat there in complete silence. I wasn't making a sound or thinking of any thoughts. I was completely blank. I then through my head down hard on the ground. The pain shattered through my head.

"You idiot!!!" I screamed.

"Were you really going to just give up like that? Just quit when the times get hard!! You can't forget about everyone who cares about you!! That's not like you!! You gotta figure a way out of here and go help Hisoka!!" I yelled at myself. All the depressing thoughts were washed away at this point. I was back in my clear mind.

I no longer felt scared or helpless. My strength had returned along with my courage. Determination and will power filled my body. A smile grew on my face. I'm gonna save Hisoka, no matter what.

I jumped up from the ground. I looked down at the bungee gun attached to my wrists. I tried pulled at the gum to get it to break. It was no use. Damn Hisoka, you got some powerful nen here. Oh well looks like I'll have to fight fire with fire.

I used my nen to summon Takeshi.

"Takeshi use your nen blade to cut through this." I ordered. He did just that and the bungee gum broke away easily. Soon after it broke the gum disappeared from my wrists.

"Cmon Takeshi we gotta go!" I began to run towards the door we I realized what I was wearing. This is no fighting outfit.

*snap*

With a quick snap of my fingers I had a whole new outfit on. My Takeshi nen ability also allows me to put myself in a fighting outfit anywhere at anytime.

(The outfit)

"Alright let's go!" I ran over to the door only to find it locked

"Alright let's go!" I ran over to the door only to find it locked. Damn you Hisoka. I thought for a moment before an idea came to my head. With a swift kick I knocked the door down. I ran out of the room with Takeshi close behind me.

We ran down the stairs and to the front door. When we reached it I noticed it was raining outside.

"Come on Takeshi, let's head to the phantom troupe hide out." Takeshi doesn't talk. He just nods and follows orders. I kept him out like this just in case I ran into trouble on the way to the hide out. Time is of the essence right now. I don't have any to spare.

I began running down the sidewalk. Well it was more like a dead sprint. I was giving this my all. I'm not gonna loose you Hisoka, not again. I was soaking wet from the rain, but I didn't care. I had to make it to the hide out before it was to late. I had to save Hisoka.