12

Warning this chapter contains sensitive content.

I had been locked in that room all alone for several hours, maybe even a day. I had lost track of time. I was dehydrated, hungry, cold, tired, and disgusting. I barely had the strength to sit up, let alone stand. I needed water. I was getting weaker and weaker by the minute I then heard the sound of the door opening.

It was Chrollo. He looked different then before. He wore his hair down instead of his usually slicked back style. He was holding a tray that looked to have some food and water on it. He walked over to me and placed it by my side.

"Here I thought you might want this." He said. I started at it for a minute I was worried he had done something to it, but at this point I was so desperate for food and water that I didn't care. I quickly grabbed the cup of water and drank the whole thing.

"Woah someone was thirsty, I'll go grab some more." Chrollo left the room and soon returned with another glass. I ate the food while I drank the other cup of water. I could feel my strength growing back. By the time I finished eating I felt as good as new.

"Feeling better?" Chrollo asked. It seemed like a genuine question. Chrollo seems to be less intimidating now. I felt a little more at ease around him.

"Yes, thank you."

"Well good," suddenly it felt like the atmosphere in the room changed. I felt colder and more tense. Chrollo got up from where he sat. He walked over towards the door that was slightly opened. He slammed it such and locked it behind him. Then he turned back to look at me. His eyes told a story of evil mixed with lust. He started walking towards me.

"C-Chrollo what are you d-" I was cut off by his voice.

"You know, I've been very patient with you. I could have done this so many times before but I restrained myself. But now seeing you like this, I can't hold back any more." Chrollo was still walking slowly over to me. He took his shirt off. I stood up and scooted back until I hit the wall.

"S-stay away from me!" I yelled. That feeling of fear took over me again, but this time it was different. It was an unusually fear I had never felt before. The thought of being taken advantage of sent a chill up my spine.

Chrollo then grabbed my shoulders and slammed my back hard against the wall. I groaned in pain.

"You look so pretty when your scared." He whispered in my ear. This was when I really noticed the difference between us. He was a lot bigger than me and also a lot stronger. Without my nen I felt completely defenseless. A single tear fell from my eye.

The next thing I knew Chrollo's lips were attached to mine. These kisses were a lot more sloppy and rough then the one from before. I tried to push him off of me, but he didn't budge. Instead he grabbed both my hands and pinned them to the wall above my head with one of his free arms.

He continued to kiss me and he slowly moved down to my neck. I could tell he was trying to make it as pleasurable as possible. I was trying so hard to hold in the moans. I yelled and cried but it was no good.

He stopped for a moment I catch his breathe. Through the hard breathing he let out a few laughs.

"Please stop, I'll do anything just stop!" I yelled. The only response I got was Chrollo reattaching our lips. His hand that wasn't holding my arms above my head started to wander. He put his hand up my shirt and tugged at the strap of my bra. I tried to squirm and kick to get him to stop. But it was no use I was getting no where doing that.

He than grabbed the bottom of my shirt and ripped it off completely. This left me with only my bra on my upper half. His hand then proceeded to make its way down towards my pants. I cried and kicked but that again did nothing. He was about to unzip my pants zipper when I heard him yell out in pain.

Immediately after that I felt a spike of bloodlust. I looked up to see a card sticking out of the back of his shoulder. Chrollo let go of the grip he had on and I fell to the floor. I sat up and Chrollo stepped out of the way. I could now see where the bloodlust was coming from.

On the other side of the room stood Hisoka. Looking the most angry I've ever seen him. His golden eyes were sending daggers at Chrollo. Chrollo ripped the card out of his back.

"You know..." Hisoka began, "it's not very nice to take advantage of a innocent girl like her. Especially when she already has someone else." Chrollo then suddenly became very angry and longed at Hisoka. Chrollo didn't have his book, so he couldn't use any of his stolen techniques. Hisoka gracefully dodged every attack Chrollo was sending.

Hisoka jumped back then through an array of cards towards Chrollo, he dodged them all but this gave Hisoka the opportunity to attack. He was able to hit Chrollo clean in the jaw and knees him hard in the gut. This sent Chrollo flying across the room and landing on the ground. Hisoka ran over to me.

"It's alright he'll be knocked out for a few minutes." He quickly undid the cuffs and took of his shirt and placed it on me. I quickly jumped up and hugged him as tight as I could. The moment was short lived when I heard a groan from Chrollo. Hisoka picked me up bridle style and ran out of the room. I hid my face in his neck since I was scared.

Hisoka didn't stop running, not once. He just kept running and running. Until finally he came to a stop.

"We're safe now, you can open your eyes." I heard him say. I opened my eyes to see we were right outside of my hotel. I looked up at him.

"Th-thank y-you," I tried to say.

"It's alright you don't have to talk right now. I know your scared. Let's get you back to your hotel room."