5

Again I woke up in a cold sweat. I rolled over to look at my phone to see it was almost 9am. Damn I over slept. I looked over at Ali's bed to see she wasn't there. I got up and saw there was a note on her pillow.

"Went out to get some stuff. Be back soon :)"

Well might as well get ready. Yet again I took a shower and got changed. Today I wore some leggings with a tank top. I wanted to be comfy because we weren't doing much today. That's when I remembered that I'd meet Hisoka again tonight. I couldn't lie to Ali again, so I would have to tell her the truth. She returned soon after that.

"Hey y/n I see your awake. So are you gonna tell me about last night?"

"Yeah and it's actually more complicated then what I told you before. Remember that clown guy we saw at that the bar the other night?"

"Yeah what about him?"

"Well he's the guy I went to see." Ali's mouth dropped and her eyes widened.

"Omg no way!! That guy is like super hot! Damn your a lucky girl." I sat there a little confused for a moment. That was not the reaction I was expecting but whatever works works.

"Yeah tonight I'm meeting him again and I think we're going to dinner."

"Omg yes I'm so glad I made you buy that dress and shoes. Your gonna look perfect!" Ali yelled in excitement. She never failed to make me laugh.

Time skip

It was around 7 when Ali made me start getting ready. She helped me do my hair and makeup since she's basically a pro. I decided on some beach waves for my hair. Then I got dressed. I put in my new black dress with the matching heels.

The dress and shoes

I look at the time to see it was 8:15

I look at the time to see it was 8:15. I suddenly felt nervous. Ali could tell my face had just gone white.

"Hey girl don't worry you'll be fine. Just go and be yourself. And remember if your getting the creeps get the hell out of there." She plastered that warm smile of hers on her face. I felt a little better.

"Ok thanks a lot Ali. I don't know what I would do without you. Well it's about time I get going." Me and Ali both said goodbye before I left. I took the elevator to the first floor. As I was walking out I heard a group of guys whistle and cat call me. I just ignored them and kept walking.

I made my way to the ally way. I didn't see anyone around me so I pulled out my phone to check the time. It was 8:25.

"Early aren't you." I heard from behind me. I quickly turned around to find none other than Hisoka. He pretty much looked the same as the last time I saw him. With his red hair and face paint. We wore an outfit similar to the one from yesterday. When I didn't say anything he glanced up at me. Those piercing gold eyes hitting me like daggers. A small smile grew on his face.

"You do look very beautiful tonight if I do say so."

"Th-thank you. Well what are we going to do."

"I thought I'd be nice to get to know each other over dinner. Is that alright with you."

"Yeah that's fine." He then proceeded to walk up to me and place out his hand. Gesturing for me to take it. I did and let him lead me out of the ally and to a Uber. I got in first and he sat next to me. He told the Uber drive where to go and we were off. The car ride was probably 10 minutes and I starred out the window the whole time.

When we finally arrived we walked into this big fancy restaurant. Hisoka asked for a table for two and our waiter led us there. We got a table next to the window so we could see the beautiful city view. The waiter then asked for our drinks and soon brought them. He left us alone for a while to decide what we wanted to eat.

"Now let's get down to busy," Hisoka suddenly said, "Your a nen user obviously. And I believe your a conjuring yes?"

"Yes that's correct. I use my nen to conjure many different types of weapons and useful things."

"Hm that's very interesting indeed. I'd like to here more about your past." I hesitated for a second before speaking again.

"There's not a lot to know. I come from a small town and a small family. I learned nen when I was 10 and mastered it in a few months. I wanted to become a hunter so I trained super hard and passed the exam when I was 15. Ever sense I've been traveling the world searching for many different things. I came to York New to spend some time with one of my friends."

"Wow to master nen at such a young age and in such a short amount of time, that's pretty amazing. Your a very special one." He said. That smirk of his appeared on his face once again. I just nodded and looked into his eyes. It was as if you could get lost in them.

"Now that I've told you about my past, will you tell me about yours?"

"Hm... I don't like talking about my past, but I will show you my nen." He then held out both of his pointer fingers. I used gyo to see a pink substance on his fingers forming a heart.

"I call this bungee gum. It contains the properties of both rubber and gum." I sat there in aw for a moment.

"So you must be a transmuter." I stayed.

"You are corrected."

"That seems to fit you," I said with a giggle. He just laughed as well and we kept talking. The rest of dinner went by in a flash. Despite what I thought this dinner would be like, I had a great time.

"Well I think it's about time I get you back to your hotel," Hisoka said. I agreed with him all tho I did want to stay and talking a while longer. We left restaurant and got a Uber. Before I knew it we were in front of my hotel. We both got out of the Uber and were about to say our goodbyes when I did something that surprised both of us. I hugged him. For a moment Hisoka was surprised but he soon hugged back. I let go and looked up into his eyes. He wore a genuine smile on his face which made me smile.

"Can I see you again?" He asked. Realization hit me and my smile quickly turned into a frown.

"I don't know. I leave York New in two days and I have no idea when I will return again."

Hisoka just smile and pulled out a piece of paper. He handed it to me.

"Here's my number so we can stay in touch. And don't worry I'm sure our paths will cross again and some point. It's only a matter of time."

"Yeah I hope so." And with that we both said goodbye and he left. I don't know what this man was doing to me, but it sure had me confused. I hoped I'd get to see him again someday.