Option A

You chose to chase after him

I jumped up from the spot I sat. I ran over to Hisoka and grabbed his arm. He turned his head in a slight bit of shock.

"Look Hisoka, I didn't save your life for nothing. I don't care about the risks. All of it is worth it if I get to stay with you. Nothing can keep us apart anymore. I'm not letting you slip away again." I said. He turned to completely face me and smiled.

"I was hoping you'd chase after me." He then grabbed me up into a big hug. I laughed. I hugged back before pushing our faces together into a kiss. I knew I made the right choice. I could never live without him in my life.

4 years later

I pushed my head back as an attempt to keep the blade away from my neck. Nobunaga stood there with one of his blades pressed against my throat.

"You took everything from me. They were my only family I had, so after I kill you I'm gonna hunt down your family to and make them suffer. They'll all die slow and painful deaths.

I laughed. This caught him off guard.

"What's so funny huh?" He asked. My eyes turned to face him. My face held an evil smirk and eyes of secrecy.

"Oh nothing, I was just thinking about how dumb you are."

"Wha-" I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

"Takeshi now!" I yelled. In a matter of a second a nen bullet was shot straight through Nobunaga's head. He fell to the floor. Takeshi jumped down from his hiding spot. Everything went according to plan.

I few years ago I made it my mission to hunt down every single phantom troupe member and kill them. It wasn't easy, and I almost got myself killed more than once. But I managed to kill everyone of them. Nobunaga was the last one I needed to kill.

"Good job Takeshi, your work here is done." Takeshi then disappeared. I heard slow clapping coming from a shadow. Hisoka emerged from it.

"Well done, you even had me fooled. I thought I was gonna have to come save you again." He said holding up a card.

"Please, I can handle myself don't you know." We both laughed. We then started to walk out of that old building and down the street.

"So that was the last member of the troupe. What will you do now that they're all dead?" Hisoka asked.

"I don't know, maybe I'll try going with the flow like you do." I smiled. Hisoka laughed slightly. He almost seemed relieved.

"Well that's good, maybe then I'll have a better chance of you saying yes." He said.

"What do you mean?" I gasped. I turned to see Hisoka down on one knee. He was holding out a small box that held a ring inside.

"Y/n these past few years have been amazing, and I can't think of anything else to do but to make you my wife. So f/n l/n will you marry me?" Tears of joy started streaming down my face. I had never felt so happy before.

"Yes of course I'll marry you!" I shouted. Hisoka put the ring on my finger then pulled me into a hug. I was so happy. Finally I get to spend the rest of my life with the man I love