4

I woke up in a cold sweet. I did not have any bad dreams or anything. I just felt very off all night long. I looked over at my phone to check the time. My phone lit up hurting my eyes in the darkness of the room. Once my eyes adjusted I saw it was 7am.

Ugh it's way too early but I'm already awake. I sat up in my bed and looked over at Ali. She was still asleep but she looked a mess. I decided to be nice and let her sleep a little longer.

Since I had nothing better to do I decided I would go for a jog. I put on some running cloths and heading out of the room. I made my way to the first floor and outside. The open air felt nice. It was warm and breezy. It felt great to get some exercise in this weather.

Time Skip

I finished my jog and began walking back to my room. I ran 5 miles which is nothing for me but I got bored. I opened the door to the room to see two empty beds. Suddenly Ali came out of the bath room fully dressed. I forgot that she never gets hungover no matter how much she drinks.

"Hey girl! Hurry up and get ready we are going shopping!" She squealed.

"Do you ever run out of energy?"

"Nope now hurry up." I signed and walked into the bathroom. I told a quick shower before finishing getting ready. I decided on some ripped jean shorts with a t shirt. I don't really like dressing up to go places.

"Finally you're ready. Let's get going!" We headed to a train that took us downtown. There were so many stores to choose from. We decided to head to the mall first.

I've never been to fond of shopping. It's just not my thing, so I pretty much just stood around while Ali shopped. She did convince me to buy a dress and some heels "just in case" but I knew I would never wear them. I also decided to get some ripped jeans and a cropped t.

Ali had moved onto another store while I stood outside waiting. Suddenly I felt someone grab my ass from behind. I quickly turned around and slapped the guy in the face. He just laughed.

"Woah that's not very nice ya know," he said with a smile on his face. He took another step close to me. Before he knew it I had punched him straight in the jaw. He was in a daze and could barely stay standing.

"Don't mess around with me like that again, or next time I'll rip your fucking head off!" He then quickly ran away. I laughed to myself. Then I froze. I swore I heard a laugh come from behind me. And not just any laugh, it was the laugh of that magician guy from last night. I turned around to see know one. I looked both left and right but no Hisoka.

Am I going crazy? My thoughts were soon interrupted by Ali running towards me.

"Oh my gosh y/n are you ok? I saw what just happened."

"Yes I'm fine don't worry. I gave him what he deserved."

"Well good. I'm all shopped out do you wanna head back to the hotel now?"

"Sure let's go."

Once we were back we didn't feel like going out to eat, so we ordered a pizza. We laughed and talked about random stuff. After we ate we had a dance party. It was a lot of fun then I looked at the time.

"Gosh it's alright 11:20. I gotta go."

"Where are you going?" I wasn't sure what all I should and shouldn't tell Ali.

"I'm meeting someone to talk about something."

"Ooooooo is it a date?" Ali giggled.

"No it's not a date. I just owe this guy one."

"Well if your not back by 2am I'm gonna assume your dead and call the cops. Also your gonna tell me everything once you get back," all I could do was laugh at her silliness.

"Alright. I'll be back in a bit. See you soon." And with that I closed the door and headed back towards the alley.

It didn't seem like anyone was there when I arrived. Then I heard the shuffling of cards. I turned my head to see Hisoka leaning against the wall.

"Hey, I'm so glad you could make it," he turned his head to face me. That evil smirk sat on his face. That sent more chills down my spine. I did my best to hide any weaknesses that were trying to come out.

"So what do you want to teach me?" I got straight to the point.

"My my you seem in a hurry to get this over with."

"Just tell me."

"Fine, if I'm being perfectly honest there's nothing I can teach you. I just wanted to see you again." My eyes widened in shock. My brain wouldn't form any words to say.

"It seems that your confused so I'll explain. There's something about you. Your very powerful of course but there's something else. Your very different from others." Suddenly he was right in front of me. Damn this guy is fast. He used his pointer finger and thumb to grab me by the chin. I tried to slap him but he caught my arm with his other hand.

"I just can't figure out what it is about you dear," for some reason I felt butterflies in my stomach and my face go red. He laughed.

"Hm cute. Meet me back here tomorrow night at 8:30. And wear something nice. I'd like to get to know you better."

"I- uh sure I guess." I shuddered over my words. With that he left only looking back one time to smirk at me once again. I recovered myself before heading back to the room. Ali has already fell asleep as I thought she would. I was exhausted from the day and wanted to clear my mind for awhile. So I got ready for bed and fell asleep almost instantly.