13

Hisoka carried me up the stairs and to the door of my room. I got down out of his arms and knocked on the door. I immediately heard feet rushing to the door. Ali swung the door open and embraced me in a hug.

"Oh my god y/n you had us worried sick! Where have you been it's been nearly a day!?" Ali cried out. She pulled me into the room where Addy and Samatha stood. They to tackled me into a hug.

"Y/n so look so dirty and tired. And what are you wearing?" Addy asked. I looked down at Hisoka's shirt that was over sized on me.

"It's kind of a long story. I don't really wanna talk about it right now." I said blankly. I kept my head hung low looking at the ground. They all just starred at me like I was a lost puppy. I looked back at Hisoka who was standing in the door frame.

"I'm gonna stay with Hisoka again tonight."

"Are you sure? What if you get hurt again?" Samatha said. I looked at her straight in the eyes.

"I'm sure. Right now he's the only person I feel save with." And with that I walked out of the room. Hisoka and I walked to his room without a word. Once we got to his room he unlocked the door and I headed straight for the mirror. I looked at myself utterly disgusted. My hair was a mess, and I was covered in dirt and grime.

"You can take a shower if you want," I heard Hisoka say. I turned to him. "Don't worry, I won't intrude this time.

I walked into the bathroom and got undressed. I step into the shower. I soon felt the warmth of the water. It helped calm me down a little bit. I washed myself off then got out of the shower. I dried myself off and walked out of the bathroom. I through on some shorts and a t shirt that I had left here the night before. I looked at the clock to see it was 11:00 pm.

I walked over to the bed and sat down. I hugged my knees to my chest and just say there with a blank face.

"Y/n are you alright? Your not acting like yourself. It's okay you can let it out." I looked up at Hisoka. My wall came crashing down as the tears began to build up in my eyes. I couldn't hold back any longer and started balling my eyes out.

"Why, why me!?" I screamed, "he was gonna rape me and I couldn't have done anything about it!" I then felt Hisoka grab me and pull me into his arms. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his chest.

"He kissed me, he touched me, he would have raped me if you weren't there to save me!" I cried out some more. Hisoka didn't say anything. He just held me until I was done. Eventually I got all my emotions out, but I didn't let go of him. I wanted to stay like this forever. Just me and Hisoka holding each other.

Eventually I decided to let go and look up at Hisoka. I gasped in shock. His eyes were full of anger. I started to slowly feel his bloodlust leak out.

"I'm going back to the hideout, and I'm gonna kill him," Hisoka spoke. He got up off the bed and began walking towards the door.

"Wait Hisoka no stop!" I yelled. He turned to look back at me.

"He hurt you, now he has to pay."

"Please no!" I got up off the bed and ran towards him. The tears began to build up again.

"Let's just leave. We can run away and never have to deal with Chrollo or the phantom troupe again. Please...I can't lose you." Hisoka just smiled. He then pulled me into a kiss. The feeling of his warm lips on mine was the one thing I missed. It was so passionate and perfect, that I never wanted the moment to end. The moment was short lived when Hisoka broke away.

"I'm sorry," Hisoka said with a look of guilt in his eyes.

"What?" I asked confused. Hisoka didn't respond. He just turned and started walking to the door.

"No Hisoka wai-" I tried to run after him only to get pulled back. What the hell!? I used gyo to see that he attached bungee gum to both my arms and the wall so I couldn't run after him. I turned back around to see Hisoka about to head out the door.

"Please no Hisoka come back!! I can't lose you don't leave me!!" I screamed with tears falling down. Hisoka grabbed the door handle then turned to look at me.

"Don't worry doll, I'll be back soon."

"No Hiso-" I was cut off by Hisoka walking out and closing the door. I fell to my knees while the tears kept falling.

"Please no this can't be happening. I need you Hisoka, come back." I whispered to myself. I sat there on my knees, crying out. Trying to think of what I could do.