11

I woke very dizzy and cold. I looked around to see I was in dark, almost like a dungeon looking room. There was nothing in the room and only one door. That's when I saw Chrollo sitting there reading his book.

"Ah so I see your awake." He said. I jumped a little and scooted back. That's when I noticed the chains and cuffs clipped around my wrists.

"Those cuffs are special. As long as you have them on you can't use nen." My eyes went wide. I was shocked but also felt a feeling that I hadn't felt in a long time. Fear. I was feeling true fear.

"You look pale." Chrollo said. I began to tear up.

"Wh-what do you want from m-me," I spit out through the tears.

"I thought that would be obvious at this point, your very powerful."

"So what! There's lots of powerful people who would be willing to join your troupe! I don't want to! Why can't you just let me go?!" I yelled. I couldn't stop the tears running down my face. I was never like this but I couldn't help it. Chrollo just smiled.

"I can see why Hisoka likes you," he said. I gasped and immediately stopped crying.

"H-how did you-" Chrollo cut me off.

"It's pretty obvious, I see the way he looks at you. I've never seen him look at someone like that. So would you mind telling me how you two met." I hesitated. I guess I don't really have a choice do I.

"I first saw him 3 years ago in a bar. That same night he saved my life. I saw him a few more times in the follow days. Then I left York New and lost touch with him until now." I looked up at Chrollo. That small smile of his grew back on his face.

"Well I guess I should be honest with you." He said. I looked at him confused.

"I've been watching you for awhile now y/n. I'm alway looking for new strong nen users. A few years ago I came across you. You caught my eye. I took it upon myself to learn as much about you as possible." He shut his book and looked at me before continuing.

"Your a naturally gifted nen user. You mastered nen at the age of 10, then took the hunter exam at 15. You passed with flying colors as a rookie, which is rare. You then worked your way up to a single star hunter." Chrollo put his book down and started walk towards me. I tried to scoot back but I was already up against the wall.

"I frankly don't care about you joining the troupe. We never recruit unwilling people." At this point he had knelt down to my level. I was looking down, trying not to make eye contact.

"The only reason I wanted you here..." he lifted up my chin with his finger forcing me to look into his eyes.

"Was because I want you." He whispered. I barley comprehended his words before he leaned in and kissed me. I didn't kiss back from the shock. His kiss was warm and passionate, but it felt so wrong. The only person I wanted to kiss was Hisoka. My heart belonged to him. Chrollo stopped kissing and looked at me.

"Hm hard to get, I see." And with that he stood back up and began to walk away.

"Wait, what are you d-" I was cut off by him unlocking the door and opening it. He looked back at me with that smile.

"You look like a deer caught in head lights. Don't worry I'll be back." He then slammed the door and locked it again. I sat there on the cold floor scared and confused. I laid down on the floor and the tears started rushing down again. Before long I was balling my eyes out.

I was trapped with no way out. My hope was slowly withering away. Then I thought of Hisoka. I thought of his warm touch, and his calm voice. Please Hisoka, I need you right now. I need you to save me again.

Somehow I was able to cry myself to sleep. I slowly drifted into a sleep laying there on the cold hard floor, while thinking about Hisoka.