3

"What the hell?!?!" I yelled. I looked behind me to see a guy. Looked like he was part of a gang or something. He looked super ripped and had tattoos all over his body. This wasn't going to be good.

I conjured my blade. This is no ordinary blade. It holds poison that I've made deadlier with my nen. I stabbed the guy in the side. He let go of me and screamed in pain.

"You little brat!" I heard from behind me. Suddenly I was hit in the head very hard with a hard object. It would have shattered the skull of a normal person. My vision started to go blurry. I be must been hit with some kind of nen object. I could barely stand when I suddenly fell to the floor.

"Maybe I shouldn't have hit you so hard. You are just a young little girl. You'll make a great toy." One of the guys said with a smirk on his face. Anger took over my whole body. In a matter of seconds I snapped the neck of the guy who was talking to me. Then I kicked another guy in the head so hard I basically decapitated him. I had let out my rage so I returned to my normal state. That's when I suddenly felt my body being lifted off the ground. Another guy was chocking me.

"Well well well you're stronger then you look doll. What a shame. If you hadn't killed my buddies then maybe I would have recruited you on our team. Oh well I guess I'll just have to kill you now ."

This guy was strong. He was projecting nen into his hand to make his hold on my neck tighter. I could feel my body begin to go numb and my eyes were starting to roll back. I was about to pass out when something happened.

A single playing card shot into the side of the guys head. He fell to the group and released his grip on me. I landed on my feet gasping for air. I looked down to see blood oozing from his head where the card was. He was dead.

I looked over in the direction the card came from. There I saw that guy from earlier. The one that looked like a clown and talked to me. He stood there leaned up against the wall. Playing with a stack of cards. He looked over to me and that evil smirk from easier plastered on his face.

"My my , you are a strong one aren't you. But you still have more to learn." He began walking closer to me. I could feel my heart rate speeding up. There was something about this guy that just really put me at unease. Before I knew it he was right in front of me. My back was up against the wall so I couldn't move. He had me trapped.

"Get away from me!" I yelled and tried to push him away, but he didn't move an inch. Damn this guy is strong.

"Oh well that's not very nice is it, I just saved your life remember?" I hated to admit that to myself but he was right. I would have been dead if he wasn't there. "Now let's just have a talk like normal people shall we?"

"What do you want with me?" I asked. A slight laugh escaped his mouth.

"You are a very powerful woman. I'd like to give you some pointers about fighting with nen. Tomorrow night meet me at this same place at 11:30pm. I'll show you my nen then." I suddenly felt his aura spike.

"Don't be late." And with that he walked off. I stood there for a few moments in shock. I had too many thoughts racing through my mind. I needed to get some rest so I headed up back to my room.

When I arrived Ali was still passed out in her bed. I laid in my bed starring at the ceiling. The events that had taken place wouldn't leave my mind. Why can't I get that stupid clown out of my mind? His laugh was still echoing through my head. Somehow I eventually felt tired. I slowly drifted off into a sleep.