1

First person pov

I got off the train and heading up to see the city.
I had never been to York New City before so I was pretty excited. To think I had travel all around the world but still hadn't gone here yet was crazy.

I met up with my friend Ali. I had met her one time when I was looking for a secret treasure hidden in these deep jungles. She was also interesting in finding it so she joined the group. We became friends almost instantly and we've kept in touch sense. This is the first time we get to see each other in person since we met. She wants to become a hunter and nen user like me, but her training is taking much longer then mine. It will take her a few years to master everything.

"Where do you want to go first?" Ali asked. There is so much to do in this city that I hadn't even thought about it.

"Hmmm I'm not sure."

"Well why don't we head to the bar?" she suggested.

"But we're underage."

"Says who?" Ali pulled out two fake ID cards. They looks pretty real to. Good enough to trick any body guards. I signed.

"You alway have the best tricks up your selves don't you?" I said with a laugh.

"You bet, now cmon let's go!"

It was started to get dark outside. Perfect time to hit the clubs. Both of us showed the bouncer our IDs and he let us go in without question. Me and Ali both giggled as we walked into the big room. There was all kinds of things happening. People dancing, drinking, singing you name it. I could tell that this was gonna be a fun night.

Me and Ali decided to get some drinks first. We heading over to the bar and asked the bartender for our drinks. We were about to head to the dance floor when the atmosphere in the room seemed to change. It came much more quiet and everyone seemed to be on edge. That's when I looked over to the door.

A man walked in. He was interesting looking to say the least. He was tall and had bright red hair that stood up. He had a painted on Star and tear drop on either side of his cheeks. His outfit made him look like a clown. It was very colorful and funny looking. He wore an evil smirk on his face. Just looking at him gave me chills. He walked passed us and I made eye contact with him for the slightest second. That alone made my spine tingled. Shortly after he disappeared into the crowd of people.

"Hey that guy looks like bad news, we should stay away from him," Ali whispered in my ear.

"Yeah your probably right."

For awhile after that everything was great. Me and Ali we're having the time of our lives dancing and drinking. Thought I'm not much of a drinker so I didn't have very much. Ali on the other hand was so drunk she could barely speak. She wouldn't listen to me when I told her it was time to go. She would just run off back onto the dance floor. I decided to let her have her fun. I went back to the bar and sat down.

I laughed at her drunk dancing and flirting with random people. Suddenly I felt on edge. I could sense a bloodlust coming from somewhere, but I couldn't figure out where. Then I heard someone behind me.

"Hey..." it was a mans voice. I quickly turned around to see that man from earlier.