15

Hisoka's pov

I locked the door and turned to walk down the hallway. Guilt and regret filled my body. I wore a saddened frown on my face. I was being selfish and I knew it. All she wanted to do was keep me safe.

But I couldn't just forget about what he did to her. I watched it happen right in front of me. How he looked at her like she was a piece of meat. If I hadn't stepped in when I did I know what he would have done. He would have broke her beyond repair.

Anger now boiled through my body once again. My bloodlust started to escape. I got in the elevator and went down to the bottom floor. As soon as I got out people started to notice my bloodlust. I heard some screams and people moving out of the way. I just ignored them and kept walking.

I walked out of the hotel and looked up at the night sky. It started raining as soon as I put my head down. I began walking down the side walk. The night seemed so peaceful and perfect. The rain left that calming smell of water in the air. All the lights in the city were lit up. Cars drove down the busy streets.

I didn't let these things distract me however, I had a mission at hand. After a while of walking I reached the entrance of the hide out. I stopped in my tracks and just starred. The thought of y/n came back to my mind.

The sight of her crying in my arms. The sight of her crying and begging Chrollo to stop. The thought of her in that small room shivering and starving. I clenched my fist. I will kill you Chrollo, even if it's the last thing I do.

Third person pov

Hisoka entered the building. Little did he know that y/n was there not long after. Her and Takeshi stopped in front of the entrance.

"Alright this is it," y/n spoke. She made Takeshi disappear as she jumped up to one of the windows. She quickly snuck through it to go in without being seen by anyone. The sight she saw once she entered shocked her.

There sat Chrollo. All by himself reading his book. There were no other troupe members to be seen. Y/n then looked over to see Hisoka standing not to far from him. Y/n needed to hide her presence from the two or she would sure be caught.

"I have a question Chrollo," Hisoka said. Chrollo looked up from his book to face Hisoka.

"I'm listening." Chrollo said with full calmness in his voice.

"Why, why would you do such a thing to such an innocent girl like her?" Chrollo smiled.

"It's not that hard to understand is it? She's a beautiful girl with lots of power. I had the opportunity so I took it." Chrollo said. Hisoka then abruptly through a card at Chrollo's head. Chrollo barley dodged yet he still sat there unbothered.

Y/n held back the tears that were building up. All the memories started coming back. She quickly shook her head and wiped her eyes. Now was not the time to get emotional. She had to focus.

"I'm gonna kill you, right here right now," Hisoka growled. Again Chrollo just smiled.

"We'll see." And with that Chrollo lunged at Hisoka. He started throwing multiple attacks that Hisoka gracefully dodged. Hisoka through a card that managed to cut the side of Chrollo's face. Chrollo finally landed a hard hit on Hisoka. It sent him flying but Hisoka managed to land on his feet.