16

As I sat there hold Hisoka's body, I felt something. It felt warm and...sticky? I looked up to look at Hisoka's body. His bungee gum was covering every wound he had.

"Wh-what's going on?" I asked myself. I didn't notice at first, but there seemed to be less blood around me. I couldn't tell what his bungee gum was doing. It just seemed to be flowing over all his cuts and injuries.

Then it stopped. I sat there confused for a moment. Then I watched at the color returned to Hisoka's face. My eyes widened and my tears stopped.

"W-wait Hisoka, is it possible?" I placed my head to chest once again. This time instead of hearing silence I heard a heart beat. It was quiet and slow, but it was still there. I gasped.

"Oh my god Hisoka," I screamed. I grabbed his phone from his pocket quickly. I dialed 911.

"911 what is your emergency?"

"Hello please help my friend has been badly injured and he's unconscious." I said with tears of joy. It didn't matter that he was barely alive. All that mattered was that he is alive.

"Ok ma'am stay where you are help is on the way."

"Okay thank you so much." With that I hung up the phone. I sat there hugging Hisoka.

Time skip to when the ambulance arrived.

The paramedics quickly got Hisoka into the ambulance. They started hooking him up to all kinds of machines.

"Can I ride in here with him?" I asked one of the men.

"Who are you to him?" He asked. I froze for a second. I never really thought about who I was to him. Only one word kept playing in my mind. It was the only word that seemed right.

"I'm his girlfriend." The guy then gave me the ok to right with him. I jumped in the ambulance. They then took off for the hospital.

I sat there holding Hisoka's hand. His body was limp as he layered there strapped to the bed. He had a breathing mask over his face, but I didn't care. The only thing I could focus on was his chest slowly moving up and down. His breathing was becoming more steady.

We arrived at the hospital in a few minutes. They rushed Hisoka through the doors. I was running after them when I was suddenly stopped.

"I'm sorry miss but you can't go with them." A nurses said to me.

"What no, I have to he needs me." I tired pushing her aside and kept running, but some mail nurses came and stopped me. I was in no good mind set to use nen. So I couldn't do anything.

"P-please I need to be with him." I cried out. The tears started off yet again. I fell to the ground as Hisoka left my vision. Two of the nurses held me as I sat there crying.

Time skip

It has been a few hours. I sat in the waiting room the whole time. I was tired, hunger, and thirsty but I didn't care. I wasn't going to leave this waiting room until I could see Hisoka. Then the door swung open very fast.

Addy, Ali, and Samatha came rushing to my side.

"Oh my god y/n are you okay??" Ali asked.

"What the hell happened?" Addy asked as well. They starred at me waiting for an answer. I didn't have the heart to tell them everything I went through.

"I think it's better if you don't know all the details, all that matters is I'm safe. Nothing else is gonna happen to me." All their faces calmed.

"Wait so why are you here?" Samatha asked.

"Hisoka got badly injured. I'm waiting to see him." I said blankly. They all just nodded their heads indicating they understood.

"Well, we'll keep to company until then alright?" Ali said. I smiled.

"Yeah of course. Thank you guys." We all sat down to wait. There wasn't much talking between all of us. The girls could probably tell something was different about me. I know right now I'm more serious than ever. I know my eyes don't have that light in them like before. Chrollo took everything from me. The only way I'll get back to how I was before, is to get Hisoka back.

My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening again. A woman nurse walked into the room. She walked up to me with a smile.

"Hello are you f/n l/n?" She asked.

"Yes I am."

"We're all done with Hisoka's surgery. He's awake and wants to see you." My eyes grew. I jumped out of my seat and ran from the room. I went down the hall until I saw Hisoka's room. I quickly pushed open the door.

My eyes scanned the room only to find no one. The bed was empty and no one else was in the room. I stood there confused.

"Surprise..." I heard someone whisper in my ear from behind. I jumped forward then turned to see who said that. There my eyes met Hisoka. He looked perfectly fine standing there with his normal cloths. There didn't seem to be a scratch on his body.

My eyes started to tear up. I ran and jumped into his arms. Tears of joy began streaming down my face. Hisoka was shocked at first but quickly hugged back.

"I thought I was gonna lose you." I cried. After a few minutes of hugging he set me down. I looked up at him with a smile. Then I slapped him across the face.

"You dumb ass! Why would you go off by yourself to fight him! That's suicide!" I yelled. Hisoka just laughed and looked at me. No matter how bad I wanted to I could stay mad at him.

"Well, I had to protect my doll. No matter the risks." Hisoka said with a smirk. I just rolled my eyes and intertwined our hands together. We walked out of the room to find Ali, Addy, and Samatha there smiling. I looked up at Hisoka with love and affection in my eyes. His read the same thing.

"Cmon, let's go."