8

For a moment I just sat there, starring at Hisoka. He just sat there playing with his cards. I knew this was my chance, but what would happen to Hisoka if I escaped?

"Stop playing weak." I heard Hisoka say. "We both know your more than strong enough to break out of those chains." He was right. These chains were nothing for me. I quickly broke them and stood up.

"Hisoka what the hell! You never told me you were part of the phantom troupe!" I yelled.

"Well you see I'm not really. I'm pretending to be a real member so I can fight Chrollo someday." Hisoka explained.

"Oh..." I said slightly embarrassed. Hisoka laughed at me.

"Well what's gonna happen to you. If I leave your dead meat."

"Don't worry, I'm a great manipulator," he said with a smirk. A smirk grew on my face as well. It felt good to see him again. I started running towards the door. I was almost there when suddenly Hisoka appeared in front of the door, blocking my way out.

"Hisoka what are you doing?!"

"I can't let you get away that easily. Also I couldn't pass up this opportunity so see what your capable of," he said with a laugh. He pulled out a single joker card and held it in his hand. "If you can get this card from me, I'll let you go."

At first I was angry, but then I smiled. If he wants to see what I'm made of, then bring it on.

I charged at him in a quick attempt to grab the card. He swiftly dodged me and near sent me flying into the wall. I used the momentum I had as an advantage. I pushed off the wall flying towards him again. This time instead of going for the card I went for attacks instead.

I kept swinging and kicking, but Hisoka was dodging every attack. I'm never gonna win this way. I gotta try something else. I took a step back and leaped towards him once more. This time I kicked a box at him in a attempt to distract him. It worked and I saw the perfect opportunity. So I took it.

I started landing multiple punches and kicks on him. I nearly had the card when he punched me in the gut. He knocked the wind out of me and I fell on the ground. I coughed a little before getting back up.

"Not bad, that's pretty good for not even using your nen. Why don't you show me your nen techniques."

"I only use those if it's an emergency," I said still catching my breathe.

"Hm what a pity. Oh well I'll get them out of you eventually." He said. He then proceeded to lick the joker card and make a hand jester for me to come at him. I did exactly that.

I ran right up to him then jumped in the air. In the matter of seconds I was right behind him and could feel the card in my hand. Right as he was about to lose his grip on it he used his other hand to grab my arm. I lost my touch on the card but I wasn't down yet. I used my free hand to land a solid punch to Hisokas face, then I kneed him in the side. However right after I kneed him he used that opportunity to punch me in the face and use that grip he had on my arm to throw me across the room.

I crashed into a bunch of boxes. I laid there for a moment groaning and trying to regain myself. Then an idea came to my head. I wasn't sure if it would work but it was worth a shot. I stood up with a smile on my face.

"Hm I love that look, what do you have up your sleeve?" Hisoka asked. I didn't answer. Instead I just ran at him, but instead of attacking or going for the card I did something he wouldn't expect. I kissed him. This was to catch him off guard and it worked. He was in complete shock for only just a second, but that was more then enough time. I snatched the card from his hand and jumped back.

"Ha I win. You have to let me go now."

"My my your are a very special one aren't you. Well a promise is a promise. Go ahead and leave."

I ran towards the door, but I stopped in the frame.

"Thank you Hisoka, I hope to see you again soon" all he did in turn is smile. I smiled back then ran out of the building. I wasn't quite sure where I was so I had to run around for a bit to find out which way the hotel was.

I finally found the way to the hotel. I ran in and quickly went up to my room. I opened the door to see all the girls sitting there.

"Y/n!!! Where have you been? We were worried sick." Ali yelled. I wanted to protect them but I couldn't lie to my friends about this.

"I got capture by this group of thieves, but it's okay I'm fine now."

"Omg are you sure your ok??" Samatha asked.

"Yes I'm fine there's nothing to worry about."

"Ok well no more going by yourself alright." Addy said. We all agreed. I thought it would be a good idea to watch a movie to calm everyone down. Everyone agreed so we started watching some cheesy love movie that was on TV. Even though the movie was cheesy we were all having fun. I tried super hard to forget about what had just happened. It was starting to work when I heard a knock at the door.

Everyone slightly jumps from being surprised by the sudden noise. Worry sat on everyone's face, mine probably the most but I quickly changed my expression.

"I'll go see who it is. You guys just stay here." I got up from the bed and walked over to the door. I hesitantly opened it to see none other than Hisoka.

"Hisoka what are you doing here?"

"You need to come with me." He said.