**Part 3 - Tell Me

*Fully Edited*

Harry's POV

Malfoy grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me out of the compartment I had been in with Ron and Hermione. He finally pulled to a stop and pulled me into an empty compartment.

When he grabbed me, I felt some sort of a warm feeling all over me. As soon as we were in an empty compartment, he took his hand off of my wrist. I thought I saw some pink creep up to his cheeks and ears. It was weird, to say the least, and I definitely felt the heat rise in my face and my wrist becoming cold.

I looked him in the eyes. They were blue like the ocean on a sunny day. They were so perfectly blue that I could get lost in them easily. I look away when I realize what I had been thinking and I felt my face turn much redder and heat up a lot more.

Then, he spoke up, "Harry, I'm a Veela," he said and looked at me with what looks like sadness.

Why would he be sad about being a Veela?

"How does that affect me?" I asked, shocked and sad seeing him being so sad about being a Veela.

I just wanted to hug him and do my best to comfort him. But I couldn't. If he was a Veela, he would have a mate and I know I would never be his mate. Fate wasn't that good of a friend to me.

"Harry, you're my mate. Please don't reject me. Don't let me die," he finally said, after obviously trying to figure out how to say it.

I looked at him and said, "I could never," my voice barely a whisper, as I leaned in and gave him a tight hug.

When we pulled apart, he looked me in the eyes and I froze. Suddenly, I felt myself leaning into him and I pressed my lips carefully against his.

Draco's POV

He kissed me and I felt a warm feeling run through my whole body. The kiss was soft, sweet, and full of passion, but it ended as soon as it started.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I shouldn't have d-d-done that," Harry said, a little hesitantly and stuttering.

I could see his face go red as the Weasley's hair. It was adorable. I just looked at him with adoration in my eyes.

"Yes," I finally said after a couple of minutes of comforting silence.

"What?" he then said, obviously confused.

"Yes, you should have kissed me," when I say that, it was my turn to blush harshly.

Suddenly, the door to the compartment we were in was swung open by Granger and Weasley. They stood there, in shock, while we held hands.

"Guys, I can explain," Harry said, knowing how homophobic Weasley was.

I could see it in his eyes that he was about to say something offensive. Then, he said it.

"What the fuck, Harry?! Don't tell me you're fucking gay!" he screamed at Harry, who was obviously getting extremely uncomfortable and kind of scared.

Suddenly, I could feel the anger build up inside me. Then, my wings came bursting out, without me being able to stop them.

"Take that back, you Weasley," I said with fury in my eyes and ready to kill him if he took one step closer to MY Harry, or even if he said something else to him.

Harry came from behind me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"It's alright, Draco," I heard the sadness in his voice and saw the scared look of his ginger-haired so-called friend.

"You should leave," he said to his two best friends.

The Weasley went straight away but called out behind him.

"Don't you dare come anywhere near me, Potter," there, he went too far.

I saw the tears well up in Harry's eyes. As I was about to attack him, I saw Granger hugging Harry and that just made me madder. When she realized what she was doing to MY mate, she looked at me, scared.

"I don't care. I know you can't control who your mate is. Mal-Draco, as long as you keep Harry safe and happy, I'm happy for you," she said and I heard it in her voice that she meant what she said.

I was hugging Harry to me with my wings wrapped around him while he cried into my chest.

"I'm sorry about his behaviour," she finally said and walked away, leaving Harry and me alone.

I whispered relaxing and calming things into his hair while stoking it.

Words: 762