**Part 23 - BIG News

*Fully Edited*

Draco's POV

"He's pregnant," I heard my father call from the bathroom.

"WHAT?!" I screamed back as I walked into the bathroom.

"H-h-how? We're both males," Harry managed out.

He was so scared and vulnerable that I couldn't help but go down and hug him.

"Well, because Draco is Veela and Harry, you're his mate. The dominant one can get the other pregnant because the other's reproductive organs change. All Veela have to have an heir," father said, way too calmly.

"WHAT?!" both Harry and I screamed at the same time.

Father apparated back to the Manor while Harry and I worked on getting new plane tickets as soon as possible. Thank Merlin we found two tickets beside one another in just five hours. While checking out, Harry was talking to the man at the front desk.

"Could you call us a taxi, please?" he asked the guy that was working.

"Sure," the guy said kindly.

"Thank you," Harry answered.

"He should be here in a couple of minutes," the guy at the desk said.

"Thank you," Harry and I said at the same time before giggling.

Time Skip to the Manor

Harry and I walked into the Manor and my mom was quick to come to us. She helped Harry into the sitting room while she earned a death glare from me--earning my own from my father.

Harry's POV

"STOP IT, BOTH OF YOU!" she screamed at both of the Malfoys standing by the sofa.

Then, she pulled them out of the room.

"Lucius, you know neither one of us can be around Harry while he's pregnant and nobody can come to visit. Draco, you will have to deliver the baby," I heard something along those lines come from the hallway.

I got a bit scared, but then Draco came in, picked me up bridal style, and walked me over to our house.

"Sleep," Draco said like he was talking to a puppy and I looked at him, confused.

"Dray?" I asked before he closed the door and his expression softened when he heard me call out to him.

"Yes, love?" Draco asked me back.

"What's going to happen? I'm scared," I said, my voice breaking a little and Draco came over and tackled me in his arms and wings.

"Don't worry, Harry. Everything will be alright. We just have to stay here alone for the next nine months," Draco said, his voice was soft and sweet.
Now try to sleep," he said before kissing my head.

"Will you sleep with me?" I asked tiredly.

"Sure," he said and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Draco's POV

I woke up to Harry throwing up in the bathroom, so I hurried over and held his bangs back. He was in so much pain and I couldn't do anything. I wish I could do something, anything, but there wasn't. I just had to make sure he drinks the potion that mother had given me.

It was supposed to help with all the throwing up. I mean, it probably killed Harry, but it also killed me. I love him and seeing him in so much pain just made me sad. I got snapped out of my head by Harry's voice.

"Dray, the water, please?" Harry said.

He had obviously been trying to get my attention on the water for some time. I felt bad for not realizing sooner, but I knew there wasn't really anything I could do and I wanted to die because of that.

Time Skip

Harry's POV

I was sitting in my study, writing a letter. Draco and I decided not to say anything until I was at least 3 months pregnant and that was now. I read over my letter once.

Dear Hermione and the Weasleys,

Draco and I have some good news! I'm Pregnant! I'm three months into the pregnancy. I can't get any visitors for the next six months because Draco gets extremely overprotective, especially around other people.

Love,
Harry

Yes, I was glad about it. I decided to write on the back:

Hermione and the Weasleys--Open together

Just so they knew not to open it without someone. I wanted them all to know I was pregnant!

Later that day, I got an answer back from the Weasleys and Hermione. I was quick to open it because I was so excited and I couldn't help it.

Dear Harry,

Oh my, Merlin! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you two. Let me know when I can see the little baby ~ I can wait. ~~Hermione

Yes, congratulations, mate! Let us know how it goes. ~~Ron

That's wonderful news, dear. I can't wait to see my future grandchild! ~~Molly

Yes! I'm becoming a grandpa! And congratulations to the two of you! ~~Arthur

Wicked! ~~Fred and George

P.S: The others didn't know what to say except for congratulations.

Love,
Hermione and the Weasleys

I read the letter over and over again. They were all so happy for me. Hermione was the most excited of them all. I couldn't have told anyone that before getting that letter from them all.

"Honey, it's dinnertime," Draco said, popping his head into my study.

"Finally. The two of us are starving," I said, rubbing my belly lightly.

We ate and while Draco was cleaning up, I read the letter to him--the messages I had gotten from Hermione and the Weasleys. He was so happy.

"My friends hated it," he mumbled and I stood up and hugged him from behind.

"I'm so sorry, love," I whispered into his ear.

"I love you, Harry," Draco said, kissing my cheek.

"I love you, too," I answered.

Words: 936