**Part 12 - Classes and a Date

*Fully Edited*

Harry's POV

 When I wake up, I was still wrapped in Draco's arms on the bed. I looked up at him and whispered.

"Good morning, love," he looked down at me and kissed my head.

"Good morning, love. Are you ready for classes?" he asked me.

I just looked at him with slight pain in my eyes.

Draco's POV

I saw the pain in Harry's eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked and loosened my grip, a bit afraid that I was holding him too tightly.

"I'm afraid of what everyone will think. I mean, they all think badly of me being gay and all, but still. What if they start saying things. Everyone was giving us deadly glares yesterday," Harry said while burying his head further into my bare chest.

I felt so bad that all his friends had left him behind, just because he liked guys and not girls.

"Well, if they say or do anything, I'll make sure they regret it," I said softly, before kissing his head.

"Come on. We should get going if we went to make it to Potions. You know how Snape hates it when someone is late. Especially if it's me," Harry said, obviously upset that he had to leave my embrace.

I just nodded in agreement.

Time Skip to Potions Class

"Today, we will be brewing Amortentia. I'll be putting you into groups," Professor Snape said in his usual stoic voice. "Granger and Weasley. Parkinson and Zabini. Malfoy and Potter..." he kept going until we had paired all the students.

I looked over at Harry, who was just smiling before he stood up to fetch the ingredients.

When he sat down, he said, "I'm no good with Potions. Can you do the brewing part?" he looked so sad and kind of embarrassed with a slight blush on his face.

"Of course," I said sweetly before giving him a slight kiss on the cheek and started putting the things in.

When it came to stirring, he took the wooden spoon and started to stir. When the potion was ready, we just looked at each other and sniffed it together.

"What do you smell?" I asked Harry with a slight blush on my face.

"I smell you," he said in an almost whisper and a bright red blush on his face.

I just looked at him with my biggest smile and whispered, "I smell you, too."

Harry's POV

I looked at him with my biggest and brightest smile. When class was over, I pulled him to an empty corridor.

"Meet me at the Room of Requirement after dinner," I said and walked to my next class, which, unfortunately, wasn't with Draco.

It was safe to say that the day went by slowly. I was so excited to see his reaction when he was what I had in mind.

Time Skip to Room of Requirement

I decided not to go to dinner and go straight to the Room of Requirement to go set it up. I wanted to do the date there because the staff knew the password to our dorm. I set the table up with a cute tablecloth and a candle.

I accio'ed some cookies and pumpkin juice. When I had got it all ready, I looked at the time. He should be here any minute now, I thought to myself. Suddenly, the door opened and in came my handsome Veela boyfriend.

"What's all this?" Draco questioned me with a huge smile on his face.

"I wanted to do something special for our 6-month anniversary," I said, kissing him slightly and pulling out a chair for him.

We held hands and talked. we talked and talked until suddenly, it was past curfew. So, we decided to head to our dorm to get some sleep.

Draco's POV

We were walking silently to our dorm when Harry suddenly pulled me behind the statue of the one-eyed witch.

"What is it?" I whispered.

He pointed a finger at something I couldn't quite make out. It looked like a cat. That's when I realized it was Mrs Norris, Filch's cat.

When she was gone, we kept walking, just holding hands and walking. Neither one of us wanted to break the comfortable silence we had.

When we got to our dorm, I pulled Harry from his feet and he gave out a small and quiet scream. I had obviously scared him, which made me curse myself in my mind.

I set him gently onto the bed and we cuddle until we fell asleep.

Words: 754