**Part 7 - I Love You Forever and Always

*Fully Edited*

Draco's POV

I ran up to the Hospital Wing with shooting pain all over my body. When I got in, I told Madam Pomfrey everything I had seen and what was going on with me. She told me to go lay down and try to get some sleep. I did as told, but couldn't sleep. I couldn't get Harry out of my head and the pain was killing me.

About half an hour later, I hear the doors of the Hospital Wing shoot open and I felt a soft hand taking mine into theirs. I realize it was Harry, so I continue to fake sleep.

After about a couple of minutes, I hear that Madam Pomfrey is wanting to do some tests on him and I hear him whispering 'I love you' to me.

Madam Pomfrey took Harry to an empty bed and I could hear their conversation. It was a love potion that Weaslette bitch put in my baby's drink. That was why he had been kissing her.

As soon as I hear the doors close and Madam Pomfrey was out of here, I felt Harry's hand holding mine again.

Harry's POV

I rushed over to Draco as soon as Madam Pomfrey was out of here. I kissed the back of his hand and rubbed circles on it. His hand was so soft.

Then, he opened his eyes and said, "how?"

Before I could ask what he was talking about, he continued talking.

"I heard that. That Weaslette bitch put love potion in your drink while I was gone to change," he said softly.

I looked at him with tears threatening to spill out.

"I don't know how. I didn't realize when or why she did it. I just know that I love you," I said as soon as I got the courage to.

He just smiled at me and kissed my lips so passionately and I kissed back.

he looked at me and said, "I've got my baby back," I just hugged him tightly.

"I missed your embraces," I said as his wings sprout out and they hugged me tighter to him.

When Madam Pomfrey came back in, she came over.

"Mr Potter," she said cautiously, as Draco shot her a death glare. "I just need to remove the love potion from his veins, Mr Malfoy. Will you allow me to?" she asked, trying to keep calm.

"Yes, as long as I can hold him while you do it," he answered.

I looked up at him and said, "how about you hold my hand?" I asked Draco while he was still being his overprotective boyfriend/Veela self.

Merlin, I love that boy, I thought to myself as I got the potion down. I almost laughed when I saw Draco's face. He was getting ready to throw up watching me take that potion.

Draco's POV

I looked at my beautiful boyfriend and almost threw up when he took the potion that Madam Pomfrey had given him, and he had the nerve to start laughing!
Madam Pomfrey told Harry that he had to stay the night, at least, but before she started to walk away, she turned back and looked at me.

"Mr Malfoy, you can, of course, stay the night, if you want to. The two of you should fit onto Mr Potter's bed. Together, right?" she said.

I just answered quickly with, "yes, of course. Thank you," and she walked away.

Harry pulled me down on the bed and kissed me with every bit of passion he probably could. Then, when I started to kiss back and I was starting to get rough, he pushed me away.

He looked me in the eyes and could probably see the disappointment in them because what he did next surprised me. He pulled me into a tight hug and then, he whispered in my ear.

"When we get to be alone in our dorm we can go that way," he just smirked at me.

Then, he put his forehead up against mine and said, "I'll love you forever and always," I blushed hard and kissed his nose, then I whispered in his ear.

"I'll love you forever and always," he just smiled as I pulled him into a tight hug and wrapped my wings around us.

I kissed his head and whispered, "goodnight."

Then, I heard a slight whisper coming from him and it was simply, "goodnight, love."
Then, a couple of seconds later, he was snoring his adorable little snores.

Words: 715