**Part 5 - Confessions

*Fully Edited*

Draco's POV

I see the tears form in his eyes and I can't help but to go up and hug him tightly to me.

"What is it, babe?" I ask him with a bit of anger in my voice because it was my fault that he was crying.

He looked me right in the eyes and said, "the Dursleys."

I looked back at him, a bit confused. He sighed deeply and looked at me, tears still in his eyes.

"I knew I would have to tell you one day," he paused, "just promise you won't look at me differently?" he asked, his voice choking.

"Of course. I would never look at you differently."

Harry's POV

He promised not to look at me differently, but I was still afraid that he might.

Flashback Starts
Abuse Starts

I was 13 years old. It was the summer before fourth year and I was making dinner, but I was 2 minutes late to put the dinner on the table and Vernon realized; my worst fear. He looked at me and screamed.

"THE DINNER IS LATE, YOU FREAK!!"

He then took me by the collar of the way-too-big shirt I had on and slapped me across the face. My face was burning with his handprint on the side. Then, he threw me on the floor of my so-called bedroom.

The bedroom was really just a horrible little bed with an even worse mattress, a little desk, a little closet, and, of course, I had the luck to keep all of Dudley's old broken toys in there--all in boxes, but still.

Then, I heard the belt unbuckle and he slapped me with it, right on my spine. He did it again and again until I had almost passed out from the pain. Then, he finally stopped.

"No food for a week, you freak," and he walked out, but just before closing the door, he said, "clean all this up."

Flashback Ends
Abuse Ends

I told Dray all of this and I saw the anger rise in him as his wings burst out. They were so beautiful and always made me feel safe.

When I finally caught his eyes again, I said, "there's more," I said it so quietly that I wasn't sure if he had heard it.

He jumped out of the bed, scaring me, and said, "WHAT THE FUCK?! THERE'S MORE?"

He almost--no, not almost. He did scream and I was sure everyone in the castle could hear him.

He looked at me and probably realized he was scaring me because he calmed down a tiny bit and came back to the bed. His wings wrapped around me and he held me so close.

"Do you want to tell me?" I just nodded.

Flashback Begins
Rape Begins
Abuse Begins

I looked at the clock--it was the summer before my last year at Hogwarts--but when I saw the time, I realized I was in for a good beating.

I hadn't finished everything I had to do before everyone came home and they were opening the door.

Vernon was quite quick to realize I hadn't finished everything. He took me by the collar of my too-large shirt again and slapped me across the face. It burned where his hand had hit me yet again.

I was pretty used to it by now, seeing as how he did it every time I did something wrong or hadn't finished my chores. But, what he did next surprised me more than everything.

He threw me on my bed, unbuckled his belt, and took his dick out. Then, he thrust it into me. I was screaming, trying to call for help, until I passed out from the pain--emotional and physical.

When I woke up, my ass hurt as I had remembered yesterday's afternoon.

Flashback Ends
Rape Ends
Abuse Ends

When I finished telling Dray about this, he was even angrier.

"I'll kill those Muggles," he mumbled to himself.

I probably wasn't supposed to hear it, but I did. He looked at me with such anger and hurt in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry, babe. You're safe with me," that's all he said when he finally spoke.

I knew he was correct--I would always be safe with him, but I was scared about everything.

He and I were just lying in bed and cuddling. I had my head on his bare chest and he was rubbing small circles on the side of my arm. His wings wrapped around us, so that no one could have seen me if they walked in. I started tearing up and Draco realized.

"Hey, what's wrong, baby?" Draco asked me and I just looked up at him.

"I don't deserve you. I love you."

Words: 784