**Part 22 - Honeymoon

*Fully Edited*

Harry's POV

We got into a cab and I gave him the destination. We would have to stay at a bed and breakfast on the mainland for one night because the ferry that would take us to the island wouldn't go until tomorrow, around lunch.

"Harry?" Draco said, looking at me with big eyes.

"What is it, Dray?" I answered, a bit concerned.

"Thank you for making me do this the way we did it," he said, smiling brightly and the concern went away almost immediately and turned into a huge smile.

"Of course, baby. I wanted you to have the experience and see what it's like in the Muggle world," I answered and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

We sat, holding hands and in silence until we arrived at our bed and breakfast. I paid the taxi driver with some Muggle money. We walked into the lobby of the bed and breakfast. Dray was constantly calling it a hotel and I had given up on correcting him; it's basically a more authentic and family-oriented hotel.

"Hi, we booked a room," I said at the check-in and the woman looked from me to Draco and smiled.

"Okay. How many nights did you book for and what's the name it's under?" the lady asked.

"Oh, it's just one night and the name should be Potter-Malfoy," I answered.

"Alright. Here's your key. It's on the first floor, at the other end from here," the woman said and I suddenly realized that Draco had been looking around, thunderstruck and shocked.

"Come on, Dray," I say, pulling him out of the lobby.

We got to our room and un-shrunk our bags.

"I'm hungry, can we go eat something?" Draco a.

"You wait here. I'll bring everything we need for a night like this," I said and pointed one finger at him. "Stay," I said while backing out of the room.

He just looked at me backing out of the room and shook his head while laughing lightly. I got to the vending machines and got all sorts of Muggle candy and snacks. There was also a soda vending machine, so I got us a couple of bottles of soda as well.

"Merlin, I'm glad I brought a bag with me," I mumbled under my breath. "Oh, I'm sorry," I said, having bumped into someone.

"It's okay," another Veela said.

I knew it was a Veela because of the glow around them. I just shook my head and ran into mine and Dray's room.

"There is another Veela," I said, almost out of breath and Draco shot up with the same shook expression I had on my face when I saw her.

"What do you mean, another Veela?" Draco asked.

"I bumped into her on my way here. She was glowing like all Veela do around their mates. She probably had a room there close by because she was alone," I said, almost afraid.

Draco's face turned white like the snow that fell last winter. His wings burst out and he went on a Veela hunt. I ran after him to try and stop what could possibly happen.

"Dray, come on. It's our honeymoon. Come back," I constantly pleaded after him, but he wouldn't stop.

He pushed down one of the doors and the other Veela got ready to fight. I had been right; she had a room close by where I had bumped into her. She was glowing because her mate was inside the room.

"Grab him," the other mate said to me, launching at his Veela.

I did as told and got my hands onto Draco, trying my best to stop him. He was much stronger than I ever was, so he easily pushed me away and he did it a bit harder than he thought because a couple of seconds later, the fight had stopped and I just sat on the floor. Draco picked me up and walked out.

"Don't come close to him, you bitch," he said before closing the door again.

Draco's POV

"Draco, what did you do that for?" Harry almost screamed at me.

My heart broke into a million tiny pieces when he said my name. He was so mad.

"I'm sorry for getting jealous," I said, looking down.

Harry put his arms around me and gave me a tight hug.

"I'm sorry I overreacted," he said, almost whispering. "I love you," he then said, looking me straight in the eyes, waiting for me to say something and I sure didn't make him wait long.

"I love you, too," I answered, maybe I had been a bit too quick to answer, but I didn't care; Harry didn't hate me.

We went to the bed and started cuddling. Neither of us looked or felt tired anymore. I traced small circles on Harry's arm as he cuddled into me.

I started kissing his head and when Harry looked up, he started kissing me roughly, obviously wanting something more than cuddles. My Veela gave in.

Smut would be here, but it's not in the original either, so use those imaginations!

I woke up the next day without Harry in bed. I freaked out when I heard someone throwing up in the bathroom. I ran in there and fell on my knees by Harry's side. He was throwing up rapidly and it didn't look like it was going to stop anytime soon. I was freaking out and I didn't know what to do.

I was panicking, to say the least. I called father from what the Muggles call a 'phone.' Harry had taught my parents and me how to use it, so we could stay in contact while in Greece.

"Father, Harry is throwing up and he isn't stopping. What am I supposed to do?" I screamed into the phone.

"Draco," Harry said weakly.

I ran back to him and my father hung up. Suddenly, he had apparated in the room and was trying to check Harry. I wasn't allowing him to touch him because of worry, plus, he was MY mate.

"Draco, if you want him to have a possibility to get better, you have to let me touch him," my father screamed at me.

"Okay, but I'm staying away, just to be sure I don't stop you," I answered.

Words: 1052