**Part 4 - The Great Hall and the Private Room

*Fully Edited*

Draco and I walked into the Great Hall, hand-in-hand, and it's safe to say that we got some weird stares to say the least. Nobody expected the enemies Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy to be holding hands, and most definitely not staying so close together without fighting.

I got some bad stares from Draco's friends, although he just got 'welcome to the group' stares from all the Gryffindors. I look at him with a questioning look.

"Are we going to our own tables or are we staying together at the Gryffindor or Slytherin tables?" I asked.

He looked at me like he was thinking.

"Let's sit together at the Gryffindor table. They look like they're going to accept this," he said, looking down at our hands.

"Okay," was all that I said, dragging him with me to the table.

When we sit down, Ginny, Ron's sister who had been trying to get me to date her since first year, sits in front of me and starts asking questions like; 'since when have you been gay' and 'when did you and Malfoy become a couple?' It was a bit annoying to be honest because all the Gryffindors were asking us questions one after the other, not giving us a chance to answer any of them.

This continues until Hermione came and shooed them all back to their food. Suddenly, Professor McGonagall--who had become headmistress after Dumbledore's death--stood up.

"Mr Malfoy and Mr Potter, I'd like to see you in my office right after the feast," she announced to the whole Great Hall.

"What could she want?" Hermione asked us, already acting like Draco should be there.

When she asked that, Draco pulled me a bit closer to him and held me by my hips.

"I don't know, 'Mione," I said, confused as to why she wanted to see us after the feast.

Time Skip

The feast was over and Draco and I went up to McGonagall's office. I was both worried and scared. What was she going to say to us? Was she going to make us be more apart? I just couldn't stop wondering until we came up the stairs and knocked on her office door.

"Come in," we heard her call from the inside.

As we stepped inside the office, it was almost round, with a big desk in the middle, where she sat. To the right of her was a couch that was a beautiful red and green colour combination and a chair in the same colours. There was a man sitting in the chair. Wait, no. It can't be. Lucius Malfoy. I was shocked, to say the least, while Draco was as calm as he could possibly be.

"Ah, Draco. I see you've found your mate," Lucius said and put his hand out for me to shake.

When I shook it, Draco obviously got a bit jealous, as his eyes became red like the fire in the fireplace.

"Yes, father," Draco said and put a hand around my waist.

I can't deny the blush that was creeping up on my face. McGonagall spoke up then.

"Seeing as how the next couple of weeks will be very important for the two of you, I have made a whole dorm room for you two. And, you get the first month off from all classes," she said. When we thought she had finished, she continued her 'speech.' "I know that this may be hard on the two of you, having to share a dorm, since you two haven't been the best of friends your whole time here, but I expect that you behave. Especially you, Mr Malfoy," Lucius interrupts her.

"Son, your Veela instinct will be wanting to mate with Mr Potter here, so you need to try and control it. Your Veela instinct won't allow you to hurt him intentionally, but if you aren't careful, it might happen," he said as I became even more shocked.

"I'll show you to your dorm room, then. All of your belongings should be there by now," McGonagall said.

We followed her to our dorm room after Draco had said his goodbyes. When we get there, McGonagall told us the password -- it was 'treacle tarts' -- before leaving us at the entrance to the dorm room.

"Oh, and you can, of course, change the password at any time. Just let me or another teacher know what you change it to," she said as she walked away, leaving us in the entrance.

Draco's POV

I looked around, but when I look to my right--where Harry had been just a couple of seconds ago--he was gone. I started panicking until I hear a voice from the bedroom of the dorm.

"Dray, you have to come to see the view. It's beautiful," Harry screamed from the bedroom dorm.

I was so relieved when I heard his voice, I ran up the stairs and hugged him.

"What's wrong, Dray?" Harry asked.

My heart skipped a beat when he gave and used my nickname.

"Nothing's wrong. Don't worry," I say to him.

"Come on then, look at the view! Isn't it beautiful?" he was so excited that I couldn't help but smile at his adorableness.

"You're so beautiful," I said.

I didn't mean to say it, it kind of just slipped past my lips. Harry looked at me and smiled, then he leaned in and gave me a very passionate, sweet, full of love, soft, and warm kiss. I started kissing back.

He jumped up and wrapped his legs around my hips. I deepened the kiss and licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He opened up almost immediately and we fought for dominance. Of course, I won after a couple of seconds.

I pushed him onto the bed we shared and I started taking his shirt off. When I was about to start taking his pants off, I heard something from him.

"Dray," he said.

Panting a bit, I looked up at him and he had a tear in his eyes.

Words: 1000