Chapter 1

Yoongi POV

As I enters the gates of the school I pops in my headphones and hit shuffle just wanting to ignore all my surroundings and get this day over with. Every day it's the same shit and my senioritis is kicking in heavily. As I make my way into the school I head to my locker as I was putting my stuff away all of a sudden the locker slam shut starling me just a bit I looks over at the culprit ready to curse them out. For it only to be Namjoon he smirks at me.

"come on yoongi smile it's a beautiful day outside" he says I roll my eyes and turn to walk away but he grabs my hoodie and yanks me back.

" you know if you keep frowning like that your face will get stuck like that and then no one will ever want to date you" he says I scoff.

"good everyone one at this school are a bunch of wannabe assholes who can't think for themselves I trying to keep them away" I say back It was true though I hated everyone here maybe except my two friends Namjoon and Jungkook but even then they piss me off.

" there is no love in your heart yoongi even the other day you popped a kids balloon while you were walking down the street that's just cruel he cried" he says I laugh remember the whole scenario

" yeah yeah I know call me the grinch let's go to class I'm already tired and hungry" I say as we both walk off to our first period which is pre-calculus.

-time skip to lunch-

Namjoon and I enter the school cafeteria of course everyone is staring at us being how you would put it "bad boys" I glare at them and everyone quickly looks away. Of course everyone is scared of me because my freshman year I beat up a senior who was picking on me. I know I may look tiny but I'm feisty and can throw a good punch when needed to.

we sit down at usual table and some freshmen who is utterly scared of me brings Namjoon and I our lunch because why get up when you have servants. Not to mention Namjoon is gigantic he towers over me.

" I will never get used to that I feel like a Kardashian" he says

" I mean I don't mind it saves me money and time and mostly importantly energy" I say as we start eating I hear a loud thud at our table I look up and see Jungkook he is a sophomore but let me say he is build like a wwe wrestler. we all became friends because all three of us live in the same neighborhood and have been friends since elementary school.

" guys big news there is a new student who started today" Jungkook says with excitement.

" so what we get new kids all the time what's so special this time around" Namjoon says

" well you haven't seen him yet he looks like a ball of cotton candy totally my type watch by the end of the semester he will be mine" jungkook says

I listen to the two bicker back-and-forth about this new kid and I obviously couldn't care less because he will just end up being scared of me like the rest.

The lunch bell rings and we all three get up with are trays as I get up some kid bumps into me and knocked the tray out of my hands luckily none of it got on me but some did get on my shoes. I scoff and look up at the kid he gasped along with the rest of the cafeteria he's some freshman I'm guessing because he looks like he just committed a crime.

" oh my god I'm so sorry yoongi I didn't see you there I'll clean it up for you" he says and he bends down to clean up my shoes. I laugh and push him off of me and he lands in the messy food on the floor dirtying he's clothes.

I grab chocolate milk from Jungkook tray and pour it on the kid. He yelps and looks up at me I throw the empty chocolate milk carton at him.

" now we're even and stay out of my sight you smell like desperation now" I say and walk away with my hands in my hoodie pocket.

" well that was kind of cruel it was an accident" Jungkook says.

" I don't care everyone should know there place anyways I'll see you guys later" I say and walk to class.

- time skip to end of day-

The day is finally over I walk to my locker in a rush trying to get out of this hell hole. As I'm speedwalking to my locker I bump into something or someone hard and it sends papers flying everywhere and sends both of us on the floor with a thud. As all the papers finally each the ground. I can see the asshole who bumped into me. I look at them and our eyes meets he tilts his head to the side and looks at me and when he does that I feel something happen inside of me and my ears become red.

He gets up and rushes over to me and puts his hand on my shoulder and looks me straight in the eyes.

" I'm so sorry are you okay?"

————

This chapter is long but I'm trying please bare with me it's my first story