Special Chapter

🎂 Yoongi's Birthday 🎁

Jimin POV

I'm hiding in the bathroom of my apartment looking in the mirror I'm embarrassing of the outfit Taehyung made me wear.

"Chim come out I wanna see," He said.

"Nooo this is embarrassing I can't I just can't," I said

"Park Jimin Listen to me your the most gorgeous human I have ever met so please come out I'm your best friend I won't judge you have I ever let you down before?" He said I huff

"No you haven't," I said

"Good now come out please," He said sitting on my bed I breathe in and out and open the door and slowly come out of the bathroom I hear him gasp I hide my face in my hands.

"YOU LOOK LIKE AN ANGEL JIMIN LITERALLY BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS, SEXY," He said I blush at his words.

"Why did you buy this and why do I have to wear it? It's lingerie" I said

"Because I knew you would look amazing and that Yoongi would blow a load in his pants at the sight," He said I cross my arms and pout.

"You think so I mean I wanna make his birthday special he's gonna be 21," I said

"Jimin he is gonna love it just do what I told you and he will lose his mind trust me," He said

"Where did you even buy this lingerie?" I said

"I have a Pinterest board with outfits I think you would look in," He said

"Really can I see?" I said he nodded and pulled out his phone but all of a sudden the front door opens I panic.

"Jimin baby I'm home!" Yoongi said

"Holy shit Taehyung he's home early!" I whisper yell at him and Taehyung panics and throws a robe my way I hurry and put it on.

"Jimin the fucking fishnets sit and cover yourself with a blanket!" He whispers yells at me I hurry and bury myself in the bed then hear a knock on the bedroom door Taehyung goes and answers it.

"Yes hello?" Taehyung said poking his head out the door.

"Oh hey, Tae where is Jimin?" Yoongi said trying to come in the bedroom.

"He's inside but you can't come in his naked" Taehyung said I roll my eyes and Yoongi laughs.

"I don't think that's a problem," Yoongi said trying to come in again but Taehyung stopped him.

"I'm telling you he is naked and he doesn't want you to see him," Taehyung said

"Taehyung move out of the way," Yoongi said getting angry.

"No he doesn't want to see you," Taehyung said I huff loud.

"Taehyung stop let him in," I said Taehyung looks back seeing me wrapped in a blanket head to toe totally covered by a yellow blanket, and lets Yoongi in he walks towards me.