Chapter 13

Jimin POV

It's lunch time on Friday I'm eating with Tae at the school garden again but I'm not that hungry.

"Chim you have to eat I know your hungry stop worrying everything will work out. Yoongi just said he needed some time" Taehyung said

"Yeah but what if he decides he doesn't wanna be friends with me anymore I don't wanna lose him" I said pouting.

All of a sudden Jungkook comes over and sits with us at the panic table and takes some of Taehyung's food.

"Yah Kookie get your own" Taehyung said

" Why yours taste better" he said eating some of Taehyung's pizza.

"But I was hungry" Taehyung said pouting

"Fine don't make that face here" Jungkook said feeding Taehyung.

"Anyways Jimin after the game can you meet me in the music room I need to tell you something important" he said

"can't you tell me now?" I said confused on what jungkook wanted to tell me.

" Nope just make sure to come okay it's important so after the game meet in the music room okay see you later" he said and walked away

" weird wonder what he wants?" I said

" Guess you will just have to wait and see I bet you will like it" Taehyung said smirking.

" Wait do you know what he wants? I said

" Nope hehe" he said

"Your lying tell me" I said pouting

"Your adorable Jimin but that face won't work on me sorry" Taehyung said.

"Fine whatever" I said drinking my apple juice.

- after school before the game-

Yoongi POV

Ive prepared everything for when I confess to Jimin I haven't know Jimin for that long but I'm confident in everything I've prepared for him. The basketball game is about to start so I make my way to the gym and seat next to Namjoon and Jungkook.

"Is everything ready?" Jungkook said

" Yup now we just wait" I said getting nervous.

"Don't worry Yoongi he's gonna love it" Namjoon said.

" I hope so" I said.

The game starts and the players come out and start playing and I know the dance performance is during half time and then I get to see Jimin dance which is always so breathtaking.

Jimin POV

It's almost half time and let just say I'm a nervous wreck and Taehyung and Moonbin are trying to calm me down while we are in the locker room getting ready.

"Chim don't stress to much about it okay you're gonna do perfect calm down" Taehyung said

"Yeah Jim your moves are flawless just relax everything is just going to work out" Moonbin said.

" Everyone keeps saying that but so far nothing this week has worked out god is against me" I said

That earns a smack to my head by Taehyung.

"Park Jimin stop this right now you're an amazing dancer plus I heard your center in the beginning so be proud you got this everyone is rooting for you" Taehyung said.

"Not everyone" I said in sad tone

"Yah don't worry about Min Yoongi right now" Taehyung said.

" How can I not I bet he didn't even show up today that's much he doesn't care about me" I said

"But I saw-" Moonbin sentence got cut off by Taehyung elbowing him.

"Ow Taehyung" Moonbin said.

"Shhh" Taehyung said.

" Chim like I said don't worry about him right now focus on this dance only okay and I promise you everything will work out you trust me right" Taehyung said.

I sign "Yes I trust you Tae thank you" I said.

Hoseok then comes in and tell us it's time to get ready.

" You got this Jimin good luck" Taehyung said has Moonbin and I headed out to the gymnasium floor.

The lights go black and everyone takes there positions and then the lights turn on and I can see the crowd. I scan it real quick and my eyes me a certain somebody. It's Yoongi he came... he see me and gives me a thumbs up. And that small thumbs up gave me all the confidence in the world I can't believe he actually came. Seeing him is giving me butterflies.

The music starts and it's time to shine the whole dance team is moving perfectly everyone hitting the right moves.

(A/N) - this is the dance they did-

The music stops and the crowd cheers we all bow and head back to the locker room.

"Great job everyone's especially our newbies Moonbin and Jimin you two picked it up so fast for only being apart of the team for a week now" Hoseok said.

" Thank you everyone I'm really glad I could be apart of this I feel so much better then I did before" I said bowing to everyone.

"Jimin I bet the whole crowd had there eyes on you. You did amazing" Moonbin said patting my back.

"Yes Jimin you were sexy as fuck out there and I made up the moves to the dance and I didn't know they could be portrayed so sexy like that" Hoseok said.

I blush " oh um thank you hobi" I said

" Well let's get change and go catch the rest of the game" Moonbin said

We all finish changing and head for the basketball court to watch the rest of the game. I scan the crowd looking for Yoongi and his friends I only spot Namjoon and walk over to him.

"Hey Namjoon where's yoongi I saw him here early?" I said sitting next to him on the bleachers.

"Oh Jimin hey you did amazing out there by the way" He said.

"Thanks Namjoonie" I said

" Anyways Yoongi left after you finished" He said

"Oh...guess he really meant it when he said he doesn't wanna be around me" I said frowning

"Cheer up Chim everything will work out you'll see" he said.

" why does everyone keep saying that?" I said

" Haha let's just watch the rest of the game" he said and I nodded.

The game ended our school won so now I'm still sitting on the bleachers with Namjoon until Taehyung approaches us.

"Hey Chim Jungkook is waiting for you in the music room let's go" he said grabbing my hand.

Tae drags me to the music room once we arrives we both stand outside the door he lets go of my hand.

" Go in Chim good luck" he said and walked away

I watched him walk away and go to open the door and open it once I see the room I let out a big gasp.

" Hey Jimin"

———————-

Oh cliff hanger hehe Yoongi is about to confess to Jimin how will it go?

Xoxo rose