Chapter 6

Yoongi POV

Namjoon, Jungkook and I are all in the living room while Jimin and Taehyung went upstairs to I assume Taehyung's room well more like Taehyung dragged Jimin upstairs. Which I'm totally okay with. Without that pink haired boy around. I can finally relax when he was sitting next to me on the couch I was literally holding in my breath's and when he left I let out a big sigh.

" So its Jimin isn't it Yoongi?" Namjoon said making my breath hitch.

" Wait Park Jimin the one with the fluffy pink hair that's your crush!?" Jungkook said in a upset tone.

" SHH be quiet they're right upstairs they can probably hear your loud ass and no I don't have a crush on him I've said that plenty of times" I said

" Good because I saw him first so back off grandpa that cute ass pink hair boy will be mine very soon" Jungkook said confidently.

Hearing Jungkook say that made me kind of upset Jungkook is sweet but kind of a playboy I mean he's bi so he gets girls and guys to fall for him. I mean I get it Jungkook is handsome as hell way better looking then me. But no way am I gonna let Jungkook hurt Jimin that boy is so sweet and innocent.

" You don't own him Jungkook don't be an ass" I said in a sour tone.

" What I thought you said you didn't like him why are you getting upset with me" Jungkook said back.

" I mean yeah I don't like him but he's a really nice kid I'm not gonna let you break his heart like you did to all those other boys and girls you fool around with he's to good for all three of us" I said he scoffed.

" Wait why am I being dragged into this I don't have a crush on jimin" Namjoon said.

"Okay then Yoonie let's make a deal then shall we how about we call them down here and the first one to make jimin blush a lot. I mean not a tiny tint of the cheeks blush I mean full on tomato face kind of blush wins and if you win I'll back off and if I win you back off and leave Jimin to me" He said while raising an eyebrow.

"Jungkook really?" Namjoon said

I don't know about this I mean Jungkook is a literally a pro flirter and I can't even talk to Jimin without fucking stuttering or falling off furniture. But a voice inside my head is telling me I need to protect Jimin's fragile heart from his International play boy.

" Okay Deal but deadass if I win you will leave jimin alone" I said

" Deal im a man of my word Yoonie let call them down here" Jungkook said

" I'm just gonna let you two have this stupid battle I'll go get them and watch from the sidelines" Namjoon said going upstairs to get Taehyung and Jimin.

" Let the Games begin Grandpa" Jungkook said

'Oh shit im toasted' i thought

———————

I decided to write everything that happens with the bet in the next chapter

I'm not so good at flirting either but I've read like 100 fanfics so i'm somewhat confident

Xoxo rose