Chapter 3

Yoongi POV

Im laying on Namjoon's couch trying to figure out my thoughts my brain feels like it's on fire i'm feeling all kinds of new emotions I really think I'm sick.

"Yoongi are you gonna tell what's up or sit there like a log" Namjoon says

" Okay well when I was heading to my locker then somebody bumped into me and—" Namjoon cut me off

" oh god did you get suspended again" he says

" No shut up and listen to me" I said sitting up

" Someone bumped into me when and I was about to curse them out but.....I got a good look at them and something changed in me and my heart was beating so fast when they touched my shoulder our eyes meet it was like everything froze for a second...ugh Namjoon am I dying???" I said while covering my face with my hands because I felt my face get warm when I thought about the pink hair boy again.

" wait so your telling me someone bumped into you made you fall on the ground and you didn't beat them up?" namjoon said while crossing his arms.

"No actually I helped him pick up the papers he dropped when we bumped into each other and said sorry to him" I said face still covered by my hands.

"WAIT!! you actually helped this stranger and apologized?" namjoon said slightly yelling.

" Yes Namjoon I told you I feel sick does that sound like normal Min Yoongi behavior to you" I said finally taking my hands off my face.

he scoffed " I can't believe this last year you broke my stereo because you didn't like the songs I was playing and you still haven't apologize for that but this stranger gets an apology right away!!" He says while leaning back on the couch arm still crossed.

" okay one your music selection sucks ass and two this stranger was a lot cuter than you" I said not realizing I called the stranger cute.

his eye widen "wait what did you say?"

'oh shit he heard me abort abort'

" will you look at the time I must be leaving now bye namjoon" I said getting up to leave.

" mhm see you tomorrow yoongi" he said with a smirk.

I make my way to my house which is only two houses down from Namjoon while Jungkook lives across from me. I open my bedroom door and plopped down on my bed. I let out a big sign of frustration I really don't know what's happening to me or why the pink hair boy has such an affect on me even though our encounter was so small. But one thing I know is that he wasn't scared of me and I kinda wanna keep it that way. I don't want him turning the corner when he sees me I want him to come to me.

' ugh what am I thinking he will eventually find out about my reputation and be scared like everyone else at that dumb school'

I look at the time it's 3:19 pm guess I'll take a nap I'm emotional exhausted and with that I close my eye and drift off.

Jimin POV

My first day is finally over I arrive at my house I open the door and right away I smell apple pie I walk into the kitchen following the pleasant aroma and see my mom taking the pie out of the oven I smile at her.

" Oh honey your home how was your first day did you make any friends?" she said

" Hey mom my day was fine actually and I did make a friend he's name is taehyung he's super nice and I found out this school does have a dance team I'm gonna try out" I said while sitting down at the kitchen table.

" That's wonderful dear I'm so glad I know you were nervous about moving here but see everything is gonna work out" she said while slicing a piece of pie and giving it to me.

My mom is a wonderful baker and she taught me some of her skills so I'm not that bad either. I take a bite of the pie and it's absolutely delicious.

"Mom this is so good wow" I said while shoveling the pie to my mouth.

she laughs " thanks dear I tried a new recipe I let the apple slices soak in honey water overnight" she said

" Well it's delicious thank you" I said while putting my plate in the sink and heading to my room.

I walk upstairs and lay down on my bed I'm kind of exhausted plus my back hurts from falling on the ground today when I bumped into that guy.

' what's was his name yoon something? I don't remember but he seems really shy"

I sit up and grab my backpack might as well start my homework then I can practice for my dance team audition.

————-

Ok how we feeling?

I would also like to say that jimin won't realize or develop feelings for yoongi until later but this is a yoonmin fanfic so don't worry but I will throw in some jikook and jihope hehe

Xoxo rose