Chapter 9

Yoongi POV

As Jimin and I are walking out the front doors of the school. I've only come to realize that it's literally pouring outside I chuckle to myself it's just like the K-dramas with Jimin and I are sharing an umbrella. I look over at Jimin he is reaching his hand out to catch the rain drops in his small hand he then signs and digs in his backpack and pulls out a light blue umbrella then he looks over at me.

"Yoongi did you bring a umbrella?" He said

I can't let this K-drama perfect moments go to waste and say yeah I have my umbrella in my backpack so I lie.

"Actually no I forgot it" I said

He signs again " Well mine is not that big but we can share if you want which way are you going?" He said

I internally cheer " I'm going left" I said

"Me too let's go then" he said pulling me towards him and under the umbrella.

Okay so here's what's happening right now Jimin and I are squeezed under this tiny umbrella I asked to hold it because I'm a gentlemen and our shoulder are pressed together. It super quiet right now all you can hear is the rain hitting the umbrella and Jimin whistling I recognize the tune.

I break the silence " is that spring day" I said he looks up at me

(A/N) - Yoongi is taller then jimin in the fanfic so Yoongi is 5'10 and Jimin is 5'8 -

" Yeah do you like that song" he said

" Yes I do actually it's one of my top favorites" I said

he smiled " Really me too I memorized the choreography" he said kind of jumping up and down

" What you dance? I didn't know that" I said and I really didn't know I wanna see it for myself.

" Yes and actually good news I made the school's dance team" he said with the biggest smile I've ever seen.

Beside being distracted by his beautiful smile I come to realize that Hoseok is on the dance team and I'm kinda upset knowing Jimin will be around Hoseok all the time now.

" That's amazing Jimin I know that dance team is hard to make so you must be really good" I said trying not to sound upset

" Yes and Hoseok is a really good captain he's amazing" he said looking down and smiling which made me even more upset I want to be the only one to make him smile.

" Yeah for an asshole" I mumble

"What?" He said

" Oh nothing is your house close?" I said changing the subject.

He looked confused but answered "Yeah actually its right there" he said pointing to yellow house and I think to myself 'dang everything this kid owns is yellow must be his favorite color.

"Yellow must be your favorite color you're are surrounded by it" I said once we each his front door

" Yes actually it is my favorite color" he said smiling

I close the umbrella and try to hand it back to him but he shakes his head and gives it back to me.

"No Yoongi take it I don't want you getting sick on your way back home because you forgot your umbrella" he said

"Jimin its fine I have a hoodie" I said handing the umbrella back to him.

he sighed then grabbed my hand place the umbrella in it making me blush a bit because our hands touched.

"Stop being stubborn Yoongi take the umbrella okay and thank you for walking me home I appreciate it I'll see you tomorrow okay" he said and went inside his house.

I shake my head to collect my thoughts again I turn around and begin my walk home looking at the umbrella in my hands and smiling.

-later in the day-

I'm at Namjoon's house again we are in his room he is laying down on his bed and I'm pacing back-and-forth.

" Namjoon should I text him now or will he think I'm weird?? What if I just ask him how is day is going I mean friends do that right?? Or maybe I send a goodnight text people love those! What if he just gave me his number out of pity UGH!" I said still pacing back-and-forth.

Namjoon closed the book he was reading and looked at me " Yoongi calm the fuck down okay! Jimin does not have a bad bone in his body no way he's gonna think you're weird for texting him. He gave you his number right? So that means he wants you to text him so stop over thinking it and just do it" he said

" you're right okay I'll do it" I said pulling my phone out of my pocket and looking for Jimin's contact I take a deep breath and text him.

yoongi :
hey jimin its yoongi

I send the text and then throw my phone at Namjoon because I'm scared he won't reply or he will think I'm weird.

" Congrats dude I'm proud of you" Namjoon said then I hear my phone buzz I launch myself forward and grab it he answered.

jimin 🐥 :
hey yoongi what's up

yoongi:
I just wanted to thank you for the umbrella

jimin 🐥:
oh no problem I couldn't let you get all wet

yoongi:
yeah I'm gonna say I didn't look manly walking the street with the light blue umbrella

jimin 🐥:
hehe I
bet you looked cute :)

yoongi:
nope the only cute one here is you..

He hasn't answered in like 5 mins was calling him cute to much oh god he is probably weirded out right now probably blocking me ugh I'm so stupid.

-mean while at Jimin's house-

Jimin's POV

Did Yoongi just call me cute? and why did it make me blush a bit and now I'm to nervous I don't know what to say back to him maybe he was joking I mean he is always teasing me like that time at Namjoon's house so he must be joking no way he meant it.

jimin 🐥:
haha stop teasing me hyung

yoongi: okay it won't happen again I swear

Oh that kind of hurt I mean I know he's just teasing me but I kind of liked it. I mean Yoongi is very handsome it's not horrible having a handsome guy tease you...what am I thinking he probably isn't even gay that's why I won't let myself catch feelings for a straight guy that's why when I first ran into yoongi in the hallway the way he looked at me made my heart melt but I built a wall around my feelings because no way I'm getting hurt by another straight guy again.

—————-

Oh some yoonmin progress I see looks like jimin did have some type of feelings for yoongi but seems like his past won't let him catch feelings again I wonder why..

Xoxo rose