Chapter 8

Jimin POV

Its Monday and I'm walking to school since I don't live that far away and I kind of need to think a little about certain things and people and situations that happened on Friday.

I mean Friday it's self was a whole roller coaster I was expecting a nice sleep over at my friends house maybe we play video games and eat snack. What I was not expecting was to play truth or dare with a some seniors and Jungkook. I can't believe they made me take off my shirt and to top it off Yoongi whispering so close to my ear I could feel his warm breath on my ear and neck and it made me blush like crazy it was so embarrassing. I don't want yoongi to see me like that and another thing I don't know what came over me in the kitchen that night I walked away all cool but on the inside I was screaming. 

I reach my locker and start putting away my yellow backpack and grab my books. I turn to walk away but somebody tapped my shoulder I look back at them to see Hoseok.

" Hey Jimin" he said smiling at me

" Oh hi Hoseok" I said

" Well I thought I would deliver the good news in person instead of posting on the bulletin board" he said I tilt my head a bit confused.

"Jimin you made the dance team congratulation" he said patting my shoulder"

" What!! Really oh my god thank you Hoseok thank you so much" I said jumping up and down.

" haha Jimin no thank you!  You were amazing at tryouts I couldn't take my eyes off of you" he said

I blush a bit " Thank you Hoseok I'm so excited" I said smiling wide at him.

" Ah Jiminie you're so cute" he said ruffling my hair and I blush at the nickname.

" Hoseok who was the other person who made the team?" I said

" Oh it was Moonbin I told him a few minutes ago"  he said

I smile at that I'm glad Moonbin and I made the team together now at least I have one friend there.

" Well Jimin our practices are ever Tuesday and Thursday and we will be performing at the basket ball game this Friday so make sure to come to those practices because you and Moonbin are already kind of behind. He said and waved and walked away.

I will practice extra hard I don't want to mess up and embarrass myself in front of the whole school at the basketball game on Friday.

Yoongi POV

It's lunch time and I'm waiting for that freshman to come and bring me my lunch I'm starving. Namjoon and I are still waiting around I get annoyed and stand up and look around and I see some freshmen getting into the lunch line.

"Yah!! You with the bad hair cut" I said pointing to some freshman.

" Me Yoongi?" He said fear in his voice

" Yes you! You ass hat bring me some food and one for Namjoon as well and hurry up I'm in a bad mood" I said he nods and hurries to get me food.

He comes back after 5 mins and gives me and Namjoon are lunch trays I swat him away and runs towards the exit doors. a few seconds later jungkook joins us.

" So Yoonie gonna make the moves on Jimin" he said causing me to choke on my food.

" What no way" I said drinking my water.

" I mean you do like him right?" Namjoon said

I roll my eyes and give in " Yes okay I fucking like him a lot how could anyone not like him he's like a ball of sunshine.

" But sadly he doesn't like me back he said it himself he likes Hoseok" I said angrily shoving rice into my mouth.

" No he said he thinks Hoseok is attractive not that he likes him you still have a chance Yoongi" Namjoon said

" I don't think so I can't compete with Hoseok he's super popular there's a reason him and Seokjin are literally called " the handsome seoks" I said

" Yes true but you have the upper hand right now because you're basically already friends with him so slowly turn friends into boyfriend" Namjoon said.

" Yes Yoongi Seduce him!" Jungkook said drinking his banana milk.

" Really how? please tell I have absolutely no clue" I said.

" i'll teach you my young grasshopper" Jungkook said I scoffed

" If Jungkook is teaching you then you will have this in the bag in to time" Namjoon said.

" Okay for starters you're obviously a top and totally obviously Jimin is bottom so use some of that dominant energy on him" Jungkook says.

During the whole lunch period Jungkook was teaching me how to seduce a Jimin and i'm not gonna lie the stuff he said kind of makes sense I willing to try anything to make Jimin mine.

- time skip -

It's after school and I'm rushing so I don't miss Jimin at his locker. I speed walk through the hallways and finally see jimin putting stuff into his yellow backpack I "coo" because I see he as ducky keychain hanging off of it.

I quickly rushed to his side kind of startling him.

"oh wow hey Yoongi hyung what's up" he said

" Hey Jimin I have a question for you" I said

"okay shoot" he said zipping his cute backpack.

'okay come on confidence you can do this don't be a pansy you got it the worst he can say is no.'

"Um Jimin I was wondering if maybe I could have your p-phone n-number you know just in case of like emergencies" I said crossing my fingers.

He giggles " You ran all the way here to ask for my phone number?"

" Oh Yeah I just wanted to have it you know just case" I said sweating.

" Yeah for emergencies right? Your so silly hyung of course we can exchange numbers" he said and my heart beat speed up.

I sign in relief and hand him my phone he puts in his phone number and hands it back to me.

" There now you have me as a contact you know just in case for emergencies" he said and smiled at me

" Oh yeah thank you Jimin Umm...Can I walk you out since your heading home" I said and I feel my cheeks burn up waiting for his answer.

He chuckles "Sure Yoongi" and he starts waking ahead of me while I'm literally doing a victory dance behind him. God bless you Jungkook.

——————-

Oh yoongi will try to seduce a Jimin now are you ready for it

Xoxo rose