Chapter 4

Yoongi POV

It's the next day same routine as always walking into the school gates with my headphones plugged in. I realized that everything I felt yesterday was just a one time thing I'm over it now I swear. While I'm making my way to my locker I see two people waiting by it. I roll my eyes it's Namjoon and Jungkook I push past them and try to open my locker.

"So Yoongi where is your crush?" Namjoon says while smiling at me.

" Yeah Yoonie where is this boy that makes time stop and turns our Yoongi here into such a softie" Jungkook says while smirking at me.

I can't believe Namjoon told Jungkook about yesterday it was just a one time thing I mean it has to be no way I like that jimin boy at first glance.

I scoff " Listen boys that was a one time thing I don't have any feelings toward anyone and don't fucking call me yoonie " I said while also trying to convince myself.

" bullshit Yoongi I've never ever seen you act like that" Namjoon says

"and also" jungkook says while ripping out my headphones " your listening to fucking Adele I mean really the song someone like you? Could you be more obvious" he said

I quickly put my headphones in my pocket and close my locker and turn and walk away but of course these two muscle giants caught me.

"At least tell us his name" Namjoon said while he swings his arm over my shoulder.

"Nope I won't cause its over now I'm telling you it was just a one time thing maybe I was really tired or something" I said trying to get out of there hold and head to class. But then they start shaking me and this caused me to yell profanity at them. Which then lead to the school's king and prince to approach us.

" Yah! Min Yoongi Control yourself and your dogs for once please" Seokjin says

I look over at Seokjin and Hoseok giving me glares I push Namjoon and Jungkook off of me and stand in in front of both of them with Namjoon and Jungkook on my sides.

" Oh I'm sorry my bad words hurt your precious virgin ears" I said I hear chuckles behind me

"Really Yoongi you keep acting like an douche bag no will ever love you" Hoseok says and for some reason it stung a little I roll my eyes and push past them roughly making sure to hit both their shoulders.

Namjoon and Jungkook catch up to me with confuse looks on their face.

" Yoongi you never let anyone have the last word are you good bro?" Jungkook says

" Yeah Yoongi you hate Hoseok the most and you just him get away like that?" Namjoon says

" Why waste my breath on those two whatever I'll see you guys later" I say and walk off

- time skip-

It's lunch time but I'm not hungry I'm outside in the school garden listening to music laying on the only picnic table in the garden. Since i'm out here I know no one would dare come out and disturb me plus it's not that hot or cold it's sweater weather. I'm covering my face from the sun using my arm. It's very peaceful that's until I feel someone poking me. Not bothering to spare them a glance I answer.

"What?" I said removing one headphone so I could hear them.

" your kind of taking up the whole table and my friend and I want to eat here" one of them said

"Eat some where else or don't at all I don't care" I said still not looking at them.

" um please I like to watch the animals out here while I eat so please?" one of them side

I finally get up ready to knock there food out of there hands to they can piss off but I see who was talking to me the whole time.....it was jimin and taehyung. I reacted so quickly that I fell off the picnic table. They both gasped and look at me I stand up trying to act like I didn't embarrass myself.

" Oh shit jimin I'm sorry of course you can eat out here" I said awkwardly and taehyung looks at me with wide eyes.

" thank you um.....yoongi right?" Jimin said

" Uhh y-yeah that's me" I said again with a stutter he looks at me raises an eyebrow.

" Are you not eating yoongi? It's lunch time don't skip meals" he said while him and taehyung sat down

" O-oh yeah I was about to but I just wanted to relax for a bit" I said with another stutter 'damn it'.

he looks at me and then pulls something out of his yellow lunch bag and hands it to me his finger lightly brush mine and I can feel my ears turn red.

" Thats my mom Apple pie take it I don't want you being hungry" he said smiling at me.

This time I fully blush I look down at the Apple pie in my hand and back at him.

"T-Thanks J-Jimin" I said and quickly dash out of there before he could answer because I'm a mess right now.

Jimin POV

After Yoongi dashed out I look back at Taehyung he looks so surprised and confused.

" What's up tae" I said eating my sandwich

" Jimin that's was weird right?" He said

" What Yoongi I mean not really last time I ran into him he acted the same way he's just shy I guess" I said

he scoffed " Min Yoongi is far from shy and the way he acted right now was totally weird I've known him since forever he's my brothers best friend and I've never ever heard him apologize" he said eating his fruit snacks.

" Really? He seems so nice" I said

" Pfft nice? Far from it one time I begged him and my brother to play hide and seek with me and they finally gave in. Yoongi told me to go hide and he will count so I went and hid in the hall closet and I waited for him to find me but he never came and when I tried to get out he locked it and left me there for a whole hour I had to pee so bad". He said shaking a bit.

" Really hahaha that's kind of funny though" I said giggling and taehyung pinched my arm.

"Ow!!" I said and rubbed my arm

" Yah! It wasn't funny I'm still scared of hall closets to this day" he said

" Just be careful around that guy okay he's bad news and your so sweet don't tell him tarnish you" he said

I nodded " okay okay taehyung I'll be careful"

We finished our lunch and went on with our day but I was kind of nervous because after school I had dance team auditions but after auditions taehyung invited me over to his house to study and play games so long day ahead of me.

——————

Ok so our yoongi is shy boy around jimin :)

next chapter there might be some jihope 🤷🏼‍♀️

but again don't worry this is a yoonmin fanfic trust me.

Xoxo rose