Chapter 19 ( M )

- I guess stuff gets freaky here but not to bad it's light smut - 🔞

Jimin POV

Yoongi and I are walking to his house and to say I'm hella nervous now after what Taehyung told me.

-flashback-

"Ok so when y'all start making out move onto his lap run when your fingers through his hair lightly tug on it. Also slowly start moving your hips so you rubs against his crotch that should turn him on. Start kissing his neck maybe try leaving a hickey then move your hand into his pants and palm him or something then from there decide if you wanna give a BJ or HJ its all up to you he might say no or tell you that you don't have to but tell him you wanna make him feel good call him oppa or daddy or something you got his jimin I believe in you" he said.

"TAE how do you know all this?? You said you've never had a boyfriend?" I said

"Don't worry about that okay I'm just trying to preparing you for battle" he said

" ok ok I think I got it"

-end of flashback-

We arrive at Yoongi's house he opens the door for me and leads me to the couch.

"So are you hungry wanna order food or something you really didn't eat at lunch" He said

"No I'm fine right now your house is nice hyung" I said.

"It's alright my parents are never home so that's why I'm always at Namjoon's" He said

All of a sudden I hear a bark and a fluffy brown dog jumps on me and licks my face

"Aw!!! You have a dog hyung I never knew he so cute" I said

"Yeah this is Holly" He said

I kiss the dogs nose and he starts licking my face making me giggle but Yoongi picks up the dog and then it's runs off somewhere.

I pout " Aw why you do that?" I said.

"Because only I get your kisses and hear your giggles" He said.

"Ooh is Yoonie jealous" I said pinching his cheeks.

"Yes I'm jealous your mine" He said while picking up the remote and handing it to me.

"Here pick a movie I'll get us snack you want anything?" He said getting up

this is my chance cmon jimin

"Mhm got any popsicles?" I said he froze.

"You not allowed to eat anymore popsicles ever again" He said.

"Ok how about a banana?" I said with smirk.

He choked on air "excuse me??" He said.

"Nothing just wanted something sweet oh well hurry back" I said as I started to look for a movie for us to watch.

He came back with two waters and gummy worms and sour patch kids and sat next to me.

" I picked Bridesmaids" I said I have never seen it but Taehyung said it was good.

"Um are you sure jimin? It's kinda R-rated" He said.

" pfft I'm an adult I can handle it what could be so bad about a movie called bridesmaids taehyung said it was funny" I said crossing my arms.

" Ok I warned you" he said eating a gummy worm.

Before the movie starts I cuddle up next to Yoongi and press play.