Chapter 15

Jimin POV

Taehyung and I are out shopping because it's my first date with Yoongi tomorrow and let's just say I'm beyond nervous I've never been on a date before a real date.

"Chim hurry up and pick an outfit already I'm hungry"  Taehyung said I sigh and pick up two outfits.

"Which one Taehyung? Yoongi didn't tell me where we were going but he told me to dress comfortable" I said still deciding between the two outfits.

"Ah Chim! Yoongi doesn't care what you wear you could wear a plastic bag and he would still think you look amazing" He said.

I pout " I just want to impress him so he doesn't lose interest" I said.

"Aww Chimmy don't worry Yoongi is so head over heels in love with you I don't think he could ever lose interest" He said.

I pick one of the outfit and head for check out I. I pay for the clothes and Taehyung and I leave the mall.

-the next day-

"TAEHYUNG HELP ME GET READY YOONGI WILL BE HERE IN AN HOUR!" I said pacing around my room.

" Damn okay calm down come here sit I'll do your make up and hair" he said while I sat down at my desk.

" Ok Jimin let's make you beautiful" He said while he pulled out a makeup bag.

He started by brushing my hair and styling it he then opened the make up bag and added highlight to my cheekbones he then put a very light pink eyeshadow on my eyelids then he added a sparkly lipgloss to my lips.

"Perfect I should work at Sephora" he said clapping

" isn't this too much" I said he glared at me.

"The highlight to make you glow when the sun hits your skin the pink eyeshadow to match your hair and the sparkly lipgloss to bring attention to your lips don't you want him to kiss you?" He said crossing his arms.

I blush " umm I mean of c-course I do"

" That's what I thought go get dressed and then we can see the final look" he said handing me my clothes I walk to the bathroom and change.

(A/N) - What jimin is wearing-

I walk out and taehyung gasped he spins me around then sprays me with vanilla scented perfume"

"There perfect Yoongi won't be able to keep his hands off of you" He said clapping his hands together again.

" Really do you think Yoongi will like it?" I said examining myself in the mirror.