Chapter 18

Yoongi POV

Its been a week since I asked Jimin to be my boyfriend and things. Have been great honestly better than great they've been fantastic we hangout after school either go to the park get some ice cream or go window shopping. It's Friday and I'm walking into school playing "Happy" by Pharrell because honestly it fits my mood. I enter the gates of the school and I feel someone jump on my back and I already know who it is my cute little pink mochi.

"hyung I've missed you" he said kissing my cheek and I blush.

I take him off my back " I missed you more baby" I said and grabbed his face and kissed him we got lost in each lips.

"YAH THIS IS SCHOOL STOP THAT" Taehyung said with Namjoon next to him.

I pull back and jimin whines I glare at them

"Way to ruin the moment guys" I said while grabbing Jimin's hand and walking towards the school.

"Well maybe if y'all didn't try and eat each other's faces while we are at school" Namjoon said I scoff.

" Your just jealous that I get to kiss Jimin anytime I want" I said

"Fine let me kiss Jimin just once then" Namjoon said while smirking.

I kick him " Better back the fuck up Joon" I said and jimin giggles.

"Whatever let's go to class" Namjoon said and I walk Jimin to his class.

"I'll see you at lunch okay" I kiss his nose and start to walk off but jimin pulls me back with a pout.

"What's wrong" I said

" Kiss me for real I won't see you until lunch and I have a test I need the energy" He said.

I chuckled " Needy baby" I said and kissed him. He smiled and walked into his class and I left for mine.

- lunch time -

It's lunch and all five of us are sitting in the school garden at the picnic table and I'm suffering right now somehow jimin got hold of a popsicle a cherry one his lips are all red and I think he's teasing me because he keeps glancing at me and I'm fiddling in my seat watching him lick and suck on the popsicle I really hate it here and I know Namjoon and Jungkook are laughing at me.

"You okay there Yoongi?" Jungkook said I glare at him.

"I'm fine just fine" I said I was lying I'm getting a boner.

"Jimin I'm curious can you fit that whole popsicle in your mouth?" Jungkook said while smirking.

This fucking asshole I thought.

"Um I'm not sure let me try" He said and he fits the whole thing in his mouth and I gulp.

Oh my god he's so fucking innocent he didn't even realize what Jungkook was doing I thought.

" I did it that wasn't that hard" He said

Thats it I cant handle this anymore I take Jimin's popsicle and throw it away he whines.

" Everyone except Jimin leave right now I don't care leave right now" I said and glared at them they got up and left me and jimin alone.

" what was that for-" he got cut off by me kissing him.

"You fucking tease did you even know what you were doing to me" I said in a husky voice.

" What are you taking about I wasn't doing anything?" He said with doe eyes.

I kiss him again pulling him closer by his waist I lick his bottom lip asking for permission he then opens his mouth deeping the kiss his mouth is still cold from the popsicle and taste like cherry.

I pull back he looks at me with heavy breathes.

"Woah what was that?" He said

I chuckle " You tasted like cherry" I said

He giggled " If you wanted some of my popsicle you could have just asked for some throwing it away what a waste" he said.

I shake my head " I didn't want your popsicle I want you" I said caressing his cheek.

He blushed " You have me Yoongi I'm yours mind body and soul" He said.

I kiss his cheek "After school wanna come over and watch Netflix or something?" I said.

"Really I can come to your house?" He said

"Of course baby my parents will be back really late so it will just be us and I wanna cuddle" I said holding his hand.

"Really okay" he said excitedly.

" Okay I will meet you at the school gate after school okay?" I said

"Okay" he said

- later in class-

Jimin POV

Im in class taking notes until Taehyung taps my shoulder and I turned around to look at him.

"Hey wanna come over today we can watch strangers things?" He said.

" Can't Yoongi invited me to his place to watch Netflix" I said his eyes went wide.

" he invited you over for Netflix do you know what that means?" He said.

" Um that he wants to watch Netflix??" I said

"Oh Chim your so innocent I love that about you" He said I look at him with a confused face.

"What?" I said

" He wants to hookup with you or fool around" He said.

"Ooooh shoot really??" I said

" I mean do you blame him? you basically teased him giving a blow job to that popsicle" he said my eyes went wide.

"What?! I didn't!" I said

"So... do you want to? Like fool around with him?" He said.

"I mean....yeah but I don't know how? He was my first kiss and my first boyfriend" I said.

"Don't worry Chim I'll tell you everything you need to know he will love it" He said

I gulp

————-

Jimin is a innocent baby :(

anyways I think people are reading this? If you are please vote or leave comments

Xoxo rose 🌹