Special Chapter

last one
the honeymoon

Third Person POV

Jimin and Yoongi's wedding was beautiful it was on the beach, of course, all there friends and family were there even Yoongi's parents even Jimin's dad everyone happily got along. Jimin's best man was of course Taehyung and Yoongi's was Namjoon and Jungkook because he couldn't decide and they keep fighting about it. Their wedding was small but beautiful they got married after they both graduated from college and Yoongi got an excellent job at the entertainment company he makes good money and can give Jimin all the things he promised. Jimin works at dance school teaching kids and teens and he is very happy about it. Jimin wore a beautiful white suit and Yoongi wore a black one with yellow flowers and a blue butterfly pin. Jimin at blue butterfly clips in his hair which was still pink. They said I do even though in Korea they can't really marry but still they had Moonbin ordained on the internet so in their hearts they are husband and husband.

Yoongi planned a perfect honeymoon with Taehyung help of course they are going to New Zealand because Jimin loves snow like loves it he said he wanted to be like Elsa and make a snowman for him and Yoongi. So of course he made his mochi's dreams come true and booked a nice cabin and flights to New Zealand the day after there wedding.

When he surprised Jimin with the tickets of course he cried he is so excited for the trip he hurried and packed all his cute sweaters and beanies. They board the plane and head of the beautiful land of New Zealand.

Once they arrive they rent a car and Yoongi drives them to the cabin it was very cute and cozy in Jimin's words he happily skipped inside and plopped on the couch.

The next morning they woke up early and watch the sunrise and Yoongi made them breakfast on the patio listening to the morning birds. After breakfast they went to explore the town they went shopping and eat some food. The first day was perfect they went to bed that night and cuddle and fell asleep.

The next day Yoongi has big plans he booked a helicopter to pick them up to go to a mountain where the snow is untouched and Jimin was unbelievable excited he ran around giggling and making snow angels and snowman yoongi took a few pictures after that they had lunch at a restaurant when they saw goats and Jimin even got to hold one he super happy giving it kisses but of course Yoongi got jealous and demanded kisses from him as well.