Chapter 10

Yoongi POV

It's Tuesday morning same old same old I'm walking into the school gates listening to my sad Adele songs this time. Because I know I'll never have a chance with Jimin he only sees me as a friend. I shove my hands into my pockets and let out a big huff I continue walking to the front of the school. Until I feel someone lightly push me I assume it's Namjoon or Jungkook so I say "go away" without looking at them. That's until I feel said person stop me and pulls out my headphones.

" I said good morning yoongi hyung"  he said

I look up and my eyes meet Jimin's he is wearing a pink flannel with a white shirt tucked into his pants and some blue jeans he looks absolutely adorable

(A/N) - what jimin is wearing-

" Hey good morning jimin"  I said he smiles at me then starts digging in his backpack.

He pulls out a small pink box " Um Yoongi last night my mom and I made cookies so I saved you some" He said handing me the small box while blushing.

I blink a few times not understanding what's happening right now I take the box and look at him.

"T-Thank you Jimin" I said

" No probably and please make sure to eat them this time I made them with love...um anyways see you around" he said and dashed off.

I watch him runoff and then I look down at my hands holding the small pink box I open it I see about five cookies and a note. I pick it up and read it.

hope you enjoy the cookies hyung they are chocolate chip <3 
- Jimin

I stare at the note in shock did he put a heart? I then look back at the cookies. He made these for me so that means he was thinking of me. I smile to myself still standing outside the school since I haven't moved since Jimin left. Then I feel a arm swing around me I turn to look and see Jungkook.

" Yoonie are you smiling what happened? Are you okay" Jungkook said

" I'm fine it's just a great morning Kook" I said still smiling.

" Your scaring me Yoongi quit smiling I'm not used to it" he said as we started walking into the school.

- In class-

I'm sitting in pre-calculus not listening to one word the teacher is saying I'm to busy focusing on the pink box sitting on my desk. Namjoon who is sitting next to me looks at me.

"Yo what's with the pink box?" He said in a whisper.

"Jimin made me cookies" I said still looking at the small pink box.

" Wow really guess the plan is working he's starting to like you back" he said

" I hope so I'm gonna walk him home again today after he finishes dance practice" I said

" I'm rooting for you Yoongi" he said and went back to taking notes.

I'm gonna make some more moves today when walking Jimin home. I really wanna hold his hand I wanna feel his soft small hand in my large one and hopefully he won't reject me when I do it.

-after school-

I'm making my way to the dance studio to wait for Jimin after he finishes practicing. I get there and peek in the window of the dance studio to see Jimin. What I see amazes me I see Jimin dancing so beautifully he moves so gracefully not missing a beat. I keep watching him though the window. I finally look away and wait by the door for Jimin to finish practicing few minutes have passed and I see the door open and people start to walk out. But Jimin still hasn't come out so I peek in the door to see him talking with Hoseok they are both laughing and smiling. Then they start waking towards the door and notice me.

"Oh Yoongi Hyung your here" he said looking surprised to see me.

" Yeah I was here late and wanted to walk back home with you again.." I said

He frowns " Oh I'm sorry hyung.. Hobi invited me to get smoothies" he said

" Oh Yoongi can join us me and him go way back" Hoseok said in a sarcastic tone.

Jimin smiles " Really! Wanna join hyung? Hobi said the smoothie are really yummy" Jimin said

I panic " Um actually Namjoon just texted saying...he needs help moving furniture" I said coming up with a quick lie no way I'm going with them so they can flirt right in front of me.

" How do you know Namjoon texted you didn't even look at your phone?" Hoseok said lifting and eyebrow.

I glare at him this douche bag I wanna curse him out but I don't want Jimin seeing that so I huff and come up with another lie.

" I saw it right before you guys came out anyways have fun see you later Jimin" I said and walk away.

I hear Jimin say "wait" but I don't turn around because honestly I'm a bit heart broken and maybe I should just stop trying to make the moves on Jimin and just admire him from a far because its obvious he only sees me as a friend and has a crush on Hoseok. Plus he has never looked at me the way he looks at Hoseok.

——————-

Hmmmm Yoongi is doubtful and Jimin is Clueless about everything let's see how this turns out.

Xoxo rose