Chapter 2

Yoongi POV

" I'm so sorry are you okay?"

He moved closer to me and I can get a good look at his face he has pink hair that falls beautifully around his face. His cheeks are kinda of chubby and he as some freckles going across his nose and his eyes are a light shade of brown. My eyes travel down to his lips they are pink and very plump and somewhat glossy and they are moving. 'oh shit he's talking to me still'.

" Uhh what?" is all that came out of my mouth.

" I asked if you're okay?" he said taking his hand off my shoulder and standing up.

I finally snap out of it and stand up and bush myself off.

"oh yeah I'm fine what about you are you okay?" I said looking at him. He sighs and looks down at the mess of papers.

" yeah I'm fine sorry about that the teacher made me carry all these paper and the stack was so big and I guess I couldn't see you my bad" he says bending down to collect the papers that fell.

I bend down to help him pick up the papers he looks up at me and our eyes meet once again and all I can think about is

'dang he's adorable'

'wait I'm min yoongi I don't find things cute or adorable and why and I'm helping this kid and why did I ask if he was okay'

" you don't have to help me it's my fault" he says and it again snapped me out of my thoughts.

" um no it's fine I shouldn't I've been speeding walking in the hallway" I say

Once all the papers we collected the pink haired boy picks them up and stands to he's feet I get another good look at him he's wearing a fuzzy light blue sweater that looks kind of big on him with some black skinny jeans and light blue vans ' what is with this kid he looks so adorable all the time ugh'

" well thank you for your help I appreciate it I'm Jimin by the way" he says while smiling at me.

Right then and there I felt my heart skip a beat and my hands become really sweaty.

"I-Im Yoongi" I said with a stutter because this jimin boy is making me nervous and I don't know why? 
'I'm to cool to be nervous and why and the fuck did I stutter'

" well then Yoongi i'll see you around then bye bye" he said and walked off leaving me dumbfounded and confused.

-time skip-

I was running and you be wondering why? well that's because I needed to talk to Namjoon now something happened back there with that jimin kid and I'm so confused and need help and Namjoon is the smartest man I know.

I reach Namjoon's house and knock on the door with with heavy breath's because I was running and I never run. He opens the door I push pasted him and sat on his couch knowing his parents aren't home because they're still at work.

" Um Yoongi why do you look like shit and why are you here it's your naptime" he says sitting down on the couch with me.

"Namjoon I think I'm sick" I said laying helplessly on his couch looking up at the ceiling.

"What do you mean? are you okay?" He says looking at me.

" I just had weirdest encounter of my life" I said

" What? Yoongi you're not making sense please elaborate" he says

———

I'm gonna end this chapter here idk if anyone is enjoying this but I had an idea for a story

'also yoongi or jimins thoughts will looks like this'