Chapter 31

Jimin POV

It's Friday a day before my birthday and I'm super excited about my birthday date with Yoongi and for the small party, my mom is having with me and my friends after the date but right now. I'm in my room sitting on my bed reading a book that I need to read for my homework. I'm in my Calvin Klein boxers and baggy bag t-shirt and my reading glasses my mom is sleeping since it's 11:50 pm while I'm flipping the page a hear a tap at my window it startles me I sit up and look around. Then I hear another tap at the window I open my curtains and look down I see yoongi I gasp and open the window.

"Yoongi what are you doing here? It's late" I said he smiled.

" Hi, baby were you sleeping?" He said I chuckle

"No I was doing homework but you didn't answer my question what are you doing here?" I said

"Look at the time," He said I raise an eyebrow and check the time on my phone.

"It's midnight?" I said confused he smiles

"Happy birthday baby," He said I huff and blush.

"Wow you're crazy," I said

"Crazy in love so can you let me in? I wanna kiss you so bad right now your look super cute in those reading glasses" He said I blush again and close the window and point to the door. I quietly go downstairs and open the front door.

"Wow you never fail in making my heart go crazy for you," He said I giggled and pull him in and close the door we head upstairs and sit on my bed I pull my fuzzy blanket over my legs I'm a bit cold.

"So is this why you're here? It's late Kitty I don't want you driving back at this hour" I said with a pout he grabbed my hand.

"I wanted to be the first one to say happy birthday to my favorite person on this planet," He said I blush again and we lock eyes and move closer to him my leg over his our faces kinda close.

"Thank you, Kitty...I love you" I said rubbing our noses together.

"Can I kiss you?" he said I nodded he gently pressed his lips on mine kissing me softly with just pure love his cold hand on my warm thigh and the other caressing my cheek we pull apart and smiling at each other.

"Yoongi stay with me tonight we never actually spent the night together," I said

"R-Really?" he said blushing a soft pink I run my fingers through his hair and nodded.

"Yes I wanna cuddle with you all night," I said

"Of course baby," he said I smiled and look down at his clothes he's wearing black jeans and a gray hoodie.

"I could give you some clothes I think it would fit you," I said standing up.

"Thank you," He said I hand him black sweatpants and a white t-shirt he stands up and starts taking off his shirt my eyes go wide and blush I cover my eyes and yelp he chuckles.

"Don't start acting all shy now baby?" He said putting on the shirt and sweatpants and walking up to me and removing my hands and kissed my nose I huff.

"Stop teasing me... let's just go to sleep," I said plopping down on my bed taking off my glasses and getting under my covers he follows and gets under the covers he lays down and we face each other on the bed.

"So you gonna cuddle me? Or we just gonna look at each other?" He said I roll my eyes and cuddle him laying my head on his chest he wraps his arms around me kissing my head.