Chapter 22 (M)

Jimin POV

I was putting my books in my locker until I hear my name being shouted from across the hallway it made me yelp and I dropped my math book I look over and see Eunwoo running towards me.

"JIMIN!!" He said panting with his hands on his knees.

"Oh my what happened Eunwoo?" I said patting his back so he can breathe.

He looks up and hands me a paper I take it and scan it with my eyes then my eyes go wide and I look up at Eunwoo he is smiling at me.

"OH MY GOD I GOT AN 100," I said smiling and jumping up and down.

"YES, YOU DID CONGRATS JIMIN!" He said and I hug him tight he hugs back and spins me around.

"Thank you Eunwoo it's all thanks to you," I said still hugging him he pulled back with pink cheeks.

"No Jimin you did this all on your own I'm so proud of you you're amazing," He said smiling at me we both pull back from the hug.

"Aish it's because I had an amazing tutor who so kindly made me so many helpful flashcards," I said poking his chest he chucked.

"Anyways I'm so happy for you I guess this means we won't hang out anymore.." he said looking down at his feet.

"What no! actually lets me treat me to lunch this weekend as a thank you," I said he looked up at me with a smile.

"O-oh sure I'd love too.," he said then all of a sudden someone back hugs me tight I yelp and turn my head and see Yoongi I turn around and face him.

"Yoonie!! I passed my midterm" I said wrapping my hands around his neck.

"That's amazing baby I knew you could do it your amazing at everything you do," Yoongi said I kiss his cheek and turn back to Eunwoo who is standing there awkwardly.

" It's all thanks to Eunwoo he so smart and amazing as well and a good friend,"  I said patting his arm I hear Yoongi scoff.

" Anyways Minnie I was wondering if you wanted to hangout today I miss you," Yoongi said with a pout now I hear Eunwoo scoff.

"I'll see you later Jimin," Eunwoo said and walked off with a wave.

I turn to Yoongi " I'm sorry Kitty I have dance practice today and I don't want you waiting around so just go home I'll call you tonight" I said.

"Ugh fine but guess I'll hang out with Namjoon but he isn't half as fun and cute has you," He said and I giggled.

"I'm sorry Kitty I'll make it up to you I promise," I said wrapping my hands around his neck and kissing his cheek.

"Oh, really how?" He said with a smirk

I lean in and whisper in his ear " guess you will have to wait and see" I said kissing under his ear and pulling away.

"Ugh now I can't wait," He said.

"Mhm sure I'll call you tonight Kitty bye-bye," I said and skipped off to dance class.

-after dance class-

I'm packing up my things until Moonbin approaches me

"Hey Jim you did well today," He said

" Thanks, you too," I said

We begin to walk out of the dance studio and I see a familiar face

"Oh hey Jimin," Eunwoo said