Chapter 21

Third-person POV

It's been a month since their pool date at Jimin's house and a lot has happened... But all good things. The lovely couple went on a lot of dates but nothing super fancy yet. Basically small dates like going to cat cafes because Jimin wanted to see kittens while eating blueberry muffins or movie dates they have recently seen the new Scooby-Doo Movie or just simple dates where they just snuggle on Jimin's couch and watch Friends. They both are starting to get super comfortable with one another, and every right now is a total paradise but how long with that last.

Yoongi POV

Right now Jimin and I are walking around the mall because Bath and Body Works was having a sale on scented candles and Jimin just had to get some and now I'm carrying a bag with four scented candles. We are hand in hand in the mall just exploring until I hear someone call Jimin's name I look over and see two familiar but unwanted faces coming our way.

"Jim! Hey, what are you doing here?" One of them said.

"Yoongi and I wanted to do some shopping he brought me some candles for my room," Jimin said then he looked at me and back at them.

"Yoongi let me properly introduce you to Moonbin and Eunwoo I have a class with Eunwoo and Moonbin is on the dance team with me," He said.

"Yeah I remember them," I said sending a mean glare towards the tall one named Eunwoo cause he's looking Jimin up and down.

"Yeah we know Min Yoongi the schools scary bad boy," Moonbin said my eyes go wide because Jimin still doesn't know about my history of me being a bully and I actually bullied both boys in front of us when they were freshman.

"What?" Jimin said looking at me with a confused face and I think fast.

"You know what Jimin I think we need more candles let's go back I saw a marshmallow scented ones," I said pulling him away from the two boys.

"Okay, but one second," he said turning towards Eunwoo. "Hey Eunwoo the English midterm is soon and I'm really behind on my studies maybe sometime we could meet up and you could tutor me," He said.

"O-oh, of course, Jimin I'll help you," Eunwoo said

"Yay awesome give me your number so I can text you when we should meet up?" He said giving Eunwoo his phone.

"o-oh y-yeah sure," Eunwoo said taking Jimin's phone and typing in his number and handing it back to Jimin.

"Cool I'll see you guys at school bye-bye," Jimin said grabbing my hand again and turning us around to walk away.

"Are you really gonna study alone with that Eunwoo guy?" I said he shrugged.

"Yeah he's top of the class in English and I need a good grade on this midterm," He said I scoff.

" Have Namjoon help you he's amazing at English or ill help you don't go with that guy" I said.

he chuckled " Yoonie are you jealous?" He said stopping and standing in front of me.

"Of that pretty boy who's tall and handsome and so smart... Yes yes, I am" I said pouting he giggles and pinches my cheeks.

"Ah your so cute kitty you have nothing to fear Eunwoo is a friend he's super nice you should get to know him," He said I roll my eyes thinking back to when I bullied Eunwoo to do my homework when he was a freshman but now he's taller than me.

" Mhm fine but just tutoring and he cant sit right next to you sit across from him and don't text him that much," I said he rolled his eye

"Yes sir," he said and walked away I smirked and smacked his butt he yelped.