Chapter 17

Yoongi POV

It's the next day after Jimin and I fought I'm sitting in class with a cloudy mind not hearing one word the teacher was saying to busy fiddling with my pencil and thinking about Jimin. I'm deep in thought until I feel a pencil hit my head I look over and it was Namjoon.

"Are you good man I've been calling your name for like 10 minutes now" Namjoon whispers.

" No I'm not okay Jimin hates me and some boy named Eunwoo is stealing him with his ugly handsome face" I said breaking my pencil.

" I know I heard all about it I may have been ease dropping on Jimin's and Taehyung conversation yesterday they were on FaceTime" Namjoon said

"Really what he say?" I said scooting closer to him.

"Taehyung said to Jimin that he was overreacting but Jimin said he wasn't and said he's gonna wait for you to apologize first that boy is so stubborn" Namjoon said.

"Namjoon I need your car keys it's important" I said he scoffed.

"Fuck no Yoongi I just brought that car" He said.

"Namjoon I swear to god if you don't give me your keys I will tell seokjin you have a crush on him I know you do" I said his eyes went wide.

"Fine you ass what are you up planning?" He said while handing me his car keys.

"I'm getting my baby back" I said

-after school-

I'm waiting outside the dance studio for Jimin I'm making him mine today I can't take it anymore.

The door of the dance studio finally opens and everyone starts flooding out. I wait for Jimin I finally see my beautiful pink haired boy he's wearing leggings and a White T-shirt that's slipping off his shoulder we make eye contact he tries to walk away but I grabbed his wrist.

"Yoongi what do you want?" He said facing me.

"You" I said he blushed a bit but kept a straight face.

"Well it's to late now" He said.

"Listen you either come with me the easy way or the hard way?" I said

" How about neither goodbye now" He said and started to walk away.

"Hard way it is" I said and picked him up and threw him over shoulder.

"HEY! PUT ME DOWN" He said hitting my back.

"Nope you're coming with me whether you like it or not" I said

"PUT ME DOWN NOW YOONGI!!! WHY ISNT ANYONE HELPING ME" He said squirming.

" Stop moving" I said smacking his butt he froze.

" That's a good boy" I said.

We reach Namjoon's car I put him in the passenger seat and buckle him up then head to the driver side and get in.

"This is kidnapping" he said with a pout looking adorable.

"I will explain everything once we get where we're going" I said.

" where are we going?" He said.

"Don't worry your pretty little head just relax" I said he huffed and sat back.

We arrive at the place I turn off the car and face him

"So can you walk or do I need to carry you again?" I said.

" I can walk" He said we both get out of the car and he finally sees where we are.

"Where are we Yoongi?" He said

"My secret hide out Namjoon, Jungkook and I built this when were in middle school" I said and grabbed his hand and led us in.

-the inside of the tree house-

"Wow it's beautiful here" he said looking around.

I sit on the bed and call him to sit next to me he does so I grab his hand.

"Listen Jimin I'm an idiot I should have asked you to go out with me on Sunday but I was so unconditionally happy that day it slipped my mind I really really like you jimin I like everything about you" I said.

"I like your nose *kiss* I like your cheeks *kiss* I like your hands *kiss* I like your pink hair *kiss* I like your personality how your unbelievable so sweet and kind I like your laugh and smile" I said

"Yoongi-" He said and starts to get watery eyes I caress his cheek.

"Park Jimin will you be my boyfriend?" I said he nodded and hugged me.

"Jimin..." I said.

"Yes" he looked at me.

"Can I kiss you" I said he nodded I lean in and kiss him it's sweet and full of love I can feel the fireworks our lips move in perfect harmony. I feel him put his hands in my hair I put my hands on his waist and move him on my lap I slip a hand under his shirt he gasped and pulled away.

" You taste so sweet baby" I said he blushed.

" Your a good kisser ever since you kissed me on Sunday I've been kinda craving your lips" he said

"Oh really now?" I said with a smirk kissing his nose he giggled.

"yes hyung" he said moving closer.

I lean in again and reconnect our lips the kiss start to get heavy again but he pulled away again.

"That's enough I need to get home my mother will be worried" he said I sighed.

" okay okay let's go" I said and we both walk out hand in hand I smile to myself looking at our hands park jimin is finally mine.

——————

i told you yoonmin would comeback so they're finally dating let's see how this turns out.

Xoxo rose 🌹